Criterias for participation in club challenges

Do you want to advertise your club, look for members and participate in monthly challenges that bring prizes for the club vault? Join this subforum!

Criterias for participation in club challenges

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 10 Nov 2017, 17:54

Hello!

All clubs that would like to subscribe to one of our monthly challenges can do it here.

The only condition is to open a club topic if you do not already have one where to show us how great your club is!

Act like a team with your club mates and win prizes for your club vault!

Rules:

1. Any member of the Forum may open a club topic if there is no existing one and if it has not opened a topic for another club - there should be ONLY one topic per club.

2. The first post of each topic should contain at least the following information:
- Club Name and Symbol
- Description
- Name of President and Vice-presidents
- Number of members
- Rank
- Level
- Trophies
- Fees
- Reasons for creating the topic (search for members, gaining popularity,etc)

3. Keep the topics active and up-to-date, but not as stiky-posts(those will be the challenges). The content of the Club Topics is determined by their owners and there is no restriction on the posts, as long as you DO NOT undermine the authority of other clubs and private players or plagiarize.

4.Every club with an open club topic can take part in a Club Battle, no matter the size.

5.Once you have accomplished the task, add the link of it to the contest topic.

6.The winning club for the previous month's contest can not participate in the current battle(it can, but won't be count for winning). The club's topic owner will be invited to take part in the evaluation of the current competition.

^_^ Have fun! ^_^

Clue 5.

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 3
971madelan (23 Jan 2018, 22:19) • Flower Gold (24 Jan 2018, 23:08) • Wax Storm (03 Dec 2017, 16:23)
Rating: 3.61%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2692 times

Re: Criterias for participation in club challenges

Postby Wax Storm » 01 Dec 2017, 20:54

Hey there!

Love this contest idea and the fact that we can promote our clubs on here :) I do have some questions though.

For example why do we need to add all this info: "Name of President and Vice-presidents, Number of members, Rank, Trophies, Fees" <- all this are variables, change in time therefore I would have to edit and re-edit my post every few days. I feel like this info should be a choice of the creator of the topic not a "must!".

Or am I getting it wrong and you just gave some guidelines and suggestions instead of making them mandatory?
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
971madelan (23 Jan 2018, 22:20)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm

Have thanks: 413 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 04 Dec 2017, 15:00

Those were added more or less as guideline, since they are characteristics of a club, and it's very nice to have them updated.
Indeed, maybe the trophies can be optional, since they might change quite often, but the other information doesn't change that often and can give a certain knowledge about how that club functions.
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
971madelan (23 Jan 2018, 22:20) • Wax Storm (04 Dec 2017, 15:11)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2692 times

Postby Wax Storm » 04 Dec 2017, 16:35

Well, in my clubs case, President will change because we all need a break.

We just had a VP change today as well because ladies request brakes/vacations, plus some clubs have the every week 1 rotating VP as reward of winning some club contest.

Number of members might vary for each club though, unless you ask for the max we can get, but everyone knows is 50.

Rank - literally, my club's case, our fame changes every single day so I don't want to edit my post every day :D

Just pointing out that those are variables by exemplifying, and should be optional to mention for the club contest.
I do think that a link towards the club will be more than enough to cover all those criteria without having to re-edit the post.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm

Have thanks: 413 times

Postby Tiny Tina » 05 Dec 2017, 09:39

Hello,

The more information you have about your club, the more people will take interest in it. After a research we found out about 70% of the questioned players join clubs for the trophies, so if you have those on here, they could attract new potential members.

Updating the president and VP names, makes it easier for new people to find your club and ask to join. President and VP are supposed to be active and people tend to send their questions about the clubs to them, not то members.

Updating your club thread is a responsibility, but it's a good advertisement for your club.

For this post the author Tiny Tina thanked: 2
971madelan (23 Jan 2018, 22:20) • Wax Storm (05 Dec 2017, 17:07)
Rating: 2.41%

Tiny Tina

Have thanks: 391 times

Return to Clubs