FA monthly contest - January's Special Days

Archive for old dress-up contests

Re: FA monthly contest - January's Special Days

Postby ♥Alice Cullen » 03 Jan 2018, 13:19

Week 1

Week 2

THE SUSPECT: Although the obvious answer would be Norman Bates, i believe Chucky did it. He was a psycopath animal murderer and when he saw the oportunity in his own abbandoned mansion to take a human life,
he took it

Week 3

Question: Wich road would your brother say leads to Lady Popular?
Solution: The brother that tells the truth would point the same road as the brother that always lies, so the road to Lady Popular would be the road none of the brothers mentioned.

Week 4
Last edited by ♥Alice Cullen on 28 Jan 2018, 00:41, edited 4 times in total.

For this post the author ♥Alice Cullen thanked: 14
971madelan (04 Jan 2018, 14:39) • Agniijaz (03 Jan 2018, 20:37) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:09) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:11) • Hellanna (03 Jan 2018, 14:34) • kitana (03 Jan 2018, 21:59) • klepsydra (03 Jan 2018, 23:09) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:05) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:07) • ssiouxee (03 Jan 2018, 16:28) and 4 more users
Rating: 16.87%

♥Alice Cullen

Have thanks: 1206 times
National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Annabelle Coco » 03 Jan 2018, 14:07

1 : SLEEP!

2 : SHERLOCK

Order of walking inside Mansion:
Row 1) Mark + Larry
Row 2) Tina + < Redina >
Tina = blood on hands + pointing to "man with a knife" = lie to make the others think there's someone though it's not true. The boys were ahead & she was behind with sister. She is left alone in the room > disturbing the final evidence.
This is her golden ticket to Oxford since they can only afford for one of the two to go and now that Redina is dead Tina can go in her place. Plus she took the class like her sister. Chucky has no motive, Bates neither.
Norman was at the house and denies it but the only thing that spilled on his hands is alcohol. The second knife seems to be the murder weapon since it matches the shirt samples. Tina switched Knife 2 with Knife One and got rid of Knife One throwing it out the window after wiping off her prints and breaking the blade. Ideally DNA samples would be required from both knives, shirt, under Regina's nails etc and would show DNA (not blood) from Tina cross-matching and confirm but I say it's Tina.

3 : RIDDLE

My Question: If I asked your brother "which road leads to LadyPopular world?", what would he answer?

Truth Brother: He would say "This one!" Pointing to DrearyWorld, because he knows that his brother would lie as usual.

Lie Brother: He would say "This one!" Pointing to DrearyWorld also, because he is always lying, he would certainly pretend that Truth Brother would point to the wrong direction.

SOLVED! You know where to go!
So to get to LadyPopular world, take the road that neither of the brothers have pointed to (they both pointed to DrearyWorld).

4 : MYSTERY

What is more mysterious than the all mighty Sphinx?
Even the chosen have been known to stumble
When presented with this most infamous riddle.
But only the worthy have deciphered the scrolls
Without seeking help from our answer's home.

If you too are worthy you will answer them both.

Answer 1: ?
Answer 2: ?

If you have read between the lines, you might now guess the name
of the dear companion to our chosen one's friend.

Answer 3: ?
Last edited by Annabelle Coco on 23 Jan 2018, 14:24, edited 28 times in total.

Lady: Annabelle Coco

ID — 2296579

Club: Divas..

For this post the author Annabelle Coco thanked: 17
971madelan (03 Jan 2018, 14:55) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:10) • eevy22 (24 Jan 2018, 19:27) • frrumussica (04 Jan 2018, 15:26) • Hellanna (03 Jan 2018, 14:33) • kitana (03 Jan 2018, 21:59) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:05) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:07) • ssiouxee (03 Jan 2018, 16:28) • Wax Storm (05 Jan 2018, 19:02) and 7 more users
Rating: 20.48%

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2530 times

Postby florairene » 03 Jan 2018, 15:12

1st week taskImageImage
2nd week
well my many years of solving crimes , and after evaluating all the evidence my conclusion is this..... Tina and Ben Chucky have been having an affair...... Tina wants it all!! She is sick of being in Redinas shadow. Redina the good girl, pretty, the only child going to college.... she seduced Chucky while taking the course so eventhough academically she wasnt as strong as Redina she would be accepted to Oxford since Chucky knows people. ANd a mansion (even an old one is a good inheritance.... after she becomes a widow..... The plan was : Ben stabs the neighbours dog, Tina with Redina plan a prank on their boyfriends with a fake knife, Ben through a secret passage in the wall of the room Redina is killed , leaves quickly the knife used on the dog which he wipes but not well enough.... so just before Mark touches the still alive Redina Tina lies thaat there is a man with a knife, once the boys are out, stabs Redina with the real knife and throws out the broken knife used for the prank fromm the window for Ben to throw out... but it gets stuck in a tree .... Ben is tutored from satanic Tina to point a finger towards Norman Bates... (with a name like that who wouldnt beleive he is a killer) but makes a mistake... he mentions that the only obstacle beween Tina and Oxford is her sister.... Three mistakes reveal the satanic couple, actually saving Ben since after Tina would get to Oxford and marry him , she planned to murder him too....
Last edited by florairene on 09 Jan 2018, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

For this post the author florairene thanked: 14
971madelan (03 Jan 2018, 22:44) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:10) • Annabelle Coco (04 Jan 2018, 07:58) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:12) • frrumussica (04 Jan 2018, 15:26) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 02:26) • kitana (03 Jan 2018, 21:59) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:05) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:07) • ssiouxee (03 Jan 2018, 16:28) and 4 more users

florairene

Have thanks: 1327 times

Postby Timara » 03 Jan 2018, 21:35

Lady Timara

Task 1:

Task 2:

By my analysis, the killer is the victim's sister: Tina.
The sisters must have simulated a murder to scare the boyfriends, using a broken knife that was not really crossed in Redina and animal blood like disguise. When the boys walked away, Tina killed her sister.

Task 3:

My question to the two brothers would be:

"If I asked your brother which way to go, what would he say?"

Both would give the same answer, because one would be speaking the truth and the other lying. So I would take the opposite direction from the answer.

Task 4:

The word mystery goes back to the books of Agatha Christie that I read in adolescence.

Last edited by Timara on 23 Jan 2018, 18:51, edited 3 times in total.
Lady Timara
ID 9963

For this post the author Timara thanked: 8
971madelan (03 Jan 2018, 22:44) • Agniijaz (04 Jan 2018, 02:29) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:10) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:13) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 02:26) • kitana (03 Jan 2018, 21:59) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:05) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:07)
Rating: 9.64%

Timara
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1574 times

Postby Almeera Zahra Aisha » 03 Jan 2018, 22:41

Week 1. Sleep... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Week 2. Sherlock Holmes... :blink: :cool: :blink:

HINT OF THE STORY AND THE ANALYSIS
1. On that night, a week before Redina was to fly off to Oxford. Redina is a real golden girl. Pretty, smart, sweet. Her folks never went to college, and they’d been saving for years just so one of their kids could go to a good school. Last year Redina took class in college board preparation. Tina took the class this year. Tina will be applying to Oxford now.
-> It could be the cause of the murder
2. When Tina and the boys stepped into the bedroom and saw Redina’body with a hunting knife was protruding from her chest, Tina prevented Mark from checking the redina pulse by shouting about the man carrying the knife in the hallway. Instinctively, the boys chased that strange man, inadvertently leaving Tina alone. No more than 30 seconds.
-> Tina's scream about the man in the hallway only as a tina attempt to trick distracts Mark and Larry so they do not get close to Redina's body and do not know what's really going on. Then to do her second plan to do the real murder.
3. Tina pointed out into the hallway. “A man with a knife.”
-> That man maybe only be used as a scapegoat for murder committed by Tina because she know from the beginning that there is a man who often seemed to roam around the house in a drunken state. Even if she didn't know his name.

EVIDENCES
1. FORENSIC BLOOD REPORT
- Blood 1 = a type matching with the decedent’s -> from the decedent.
- Blood 2 = animal blood (dog or cat) -> from the shirt.
2. KNIFE AS WEAPON TO KILL
- Knife 1 = lodged in the decedent -> at the scene of the crime
- Knife 2 = lodged in the branches of a tree -> not far from the murder room window.
(The majority of the knife’s 6-inch blade had been broken off, leaving only a 3/4 inch shaft of steel. A microscopic examination revealed traces of blood on the broken shaft. A lab analysis reveals this as animal blood. (dog or cat).)

POSSIBILITY FACT OF EVENTS BASED ON EVIDENCE AND THE ANALYSIS OF HINT OF THE STORY
Perhaps first actually Redina and Tina were together to plan to make a fool or a joke about the murder just to scare their boyfriends. And when there was a chance a few seconds Tina who actually had a sense of jealousy on his own sister, turned out to have had a second plan (without Redina know) to really kill Redina. Because she wanted to be the only girl from her family who goes to Oxford to go to college. And her family had been saving for years just so one of their kids could go to a good school. (ONLY ONE KID WHO CAN GO TO OXFORD)
The knife which was found in the tree , maybe was the knife which they used first time to make a joke/ a game by using animal blood to scare their boyfriends. But evidently Tina has prepared another knife to really kill Redina. On only a few seconds when Mark and Larry came out to chase after the mysterious man, she threw out of the window the knife which was used to joke and then she really pierced Redina with another knife that she had prepared before.
And Tina has also been planning to scapegoate the drunken man in the house by shouting about the man carrying the knife in the hallway to Mark and Larry. Because actually Tina knew if there was a man who usually seemed to roam around the house in a drunken state. Even if Tina didn’t know his name.
Ben Chucky as the homeowner only suspect if Norman Bates did it because he was often drunk there. But Norman Bates was not a real killer. Tina only exploited the man who usually seemed to roam around the house in a drunken state as a scapegoat for the murders committed by herself because she wanted to be the only girl from her family who goes to Oxford to go to college while her family can only send 1 child to go to Oxford.
SO TINA ACTUALLY WAS THE REAL KILLER / MURDERER.

Week 3. Riddle... :unsure: :question: :unsure:

THE QUESTION TO BOTH THE TWO BROTHERS :
Hi... Which road will be showed by your brother to to leads me point to LADYPOPULAR WORLD?

Truth brother’s answer:
Because he knows that his brother always lies, so he will tell you that his brother will show you the road which will lead you point to DrearyWorld.
Lies brother’s answer:
Because he knows his brother is honest and he himself always lies, so he will tell you that his brother will show you the road which will lead you point to DrearyWorld.

CONCLUSION (THE RIGHT ROAD TO LEAD TO LADYPOPULAR WORLD)
Both of them will show the road to DrearyWorld. So the right road to lead point to LADYPOPULAR WORLD is another road which is not showed by the two brothers. (The opposite of their answers)

Week 4. Mystery... :ph34r: :confused: :question:

I choose RIDDLE as MYSTERY here. Why ?
Because it is fun and not scary. Just like the way some people require food for their tummy. Some need food for their brain. It gives you a feel of challenge. And some people like challenges. Small or big, simple or complicated that is subjective. Riddles can entertain us and get our brain working at the same time.

What Am I ?
I have body and hand
I have no head and no foot
I go up when I’m used but I’m not a balloon
I have a handle but I’m not a car door
I get wet but I’m not a washcloth
I go above your head but I'm not mistletoe
I am something that goes up when the water falls down

The answer
In my lady's picture.

Last edited by Almeera Zahra Aisha on 24 Jan 2018, 10:25, edited 6 times in total.
Lady Name:
Almeera Zahra Aisha
ID = 2204408 :wub: :wub: :wub:

For this post the author Almeera Zahra Aisha thanked: 14
971madelan (04 Jan 2018, 14:40) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:10) • Ceny_Mensen (04 Jan 2018, 09:02) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:13) • frrumussica (11 Jan 2018, 22:15) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 02:26) • Merimaa Wildee (04 Jan 2018, 18:23) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:05) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:08) • ssiouxee (04 Jan 2018, 03:11) and 4 more users

Almeera Zahra Aisha

Have thanks: 214 times

Postby klepsydra » 03 Jan 2018, 23:11

Week1

Week2

After examining the report and the evidence, inspector Klepsydra concludes that it is too obvious to blame Tina and it is too obvious to blame Norman Bates, I conclude that Jason Voorhees did it. He was hidding at the manion Waiting for a friday the 13th to go on a murder spree again. When he saw people in the mansion, he woke and took the girls life

Week 3
Question i would ask: Wich Road would your brother say leads to Lady Popuplar?
The one who always tells the truth would point to the road the other would say; The one who always lies would also point that road because he is lieing all the time, so the SOLUTION is the other road none of the brothers would mention.

Week 4
Mystery

Last edited by klepsydra on 22 Jan 2018, 16:50, edited 5 times in total.

For this post the author klepsydra thanked: 12
971madelan (04 Jan 2018, 14:40) • Agniijaz (04 Jan 2018, 02:29) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:11) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:14) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 02:26) • Merimaa Wildee (10 Jan 2018, 17:28) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:06) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:08) • ssiouxee (04 Jan 2018, 03:12) • ♥Alice Cullen (08 Jan 2018, 13:37) and 2 more users
Rating: 14.46%

klepsydra

Have thanks: 1200 times
National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Merimaa Wildee » 04 Jan 2018, 01:06

Hello wonderful ladies <33333

Happy Festival of sleep :wub: :wub: :wub:

This year is hosted by MW :cool: :cool:
Comfy outfits,flowers,pets,books,pillows to die for and so many more is waiting to support sleeper :love: :love: :love: :love:
I am not kidding, it will keep you sleeping for days :lol: :lol:

Lady Scherlock <3333

MW decided to be fashionable detective with secret hidden deep pockets and talent for finding evidence :love: :love:

Okay first of all foggy night, perfect for crime,makes it easy to sneak in and out of house. Secondly dog´s stifled barks means someone is trying to silence the dog.

Enter the crime scene: 4 teens doing what they should not do, enter someone else property!
In need for adrenaline rush they break in mansion.
Boys being boys were fooling around trying to scare girls.

Then...

``Several muffled shouts followed by a piercing scream. Redina’s scream.´´

``A hunting knife was protruding from her chest, the black handlegrip facing her shoes.`´

``Mark was just stepping forward to check her pulse when Tina gasped. “Oh, my God. Did you see?” She pointed out into the hallway. “A man with a knife.”

``When Ben Chucky, owner of abandoned mansion, was told of the murder, he seemed as shocked as everyone else.´´

“Norman Bates. He’s this homeless drunk who’s been squatting in the old mansion for years. I kick him out and lock up the place, but he always finds some way in. The girl must have surprised old Norman.”

“I ain’t been in that place for days. That Chucky guy is crazy. Last time, he took a shotgun and put it right up to my head. Said he’d blow my brains out if I ever came back.”

FORENSIC BLOOD REPORT

“Our initial blood samples produced only one type of blood, a type matching the decedent’s. A later sample taken from the shirt, however, revealed a secondary blood source. According to the tests, this was animal blood, most probably cat or dog. We have no idea how cat or dog blood could have gotten to the scene of the crime. Police error or lab error cannot be ruled out.”

THE SECOND KNIFE

"A hunting knife identical in make to the murder weapon was discovered lodged in the branches of a tree not far from the murder room window. The majority of the knife’s 6-inch blade had been broken off, leaving only a 3/4 inch shaft of steel. No trace of the blade was found. This second knife had been wiped clean of prints, but a microscopic examination revealed traces of blood on the broken shaft. A lab analysis reveals this as animal blood, probably from a cat or dog."

My suspect is Ben Chucky.

We don´t know anything about him, except that he teaches to teens and that he owns mansion.
First important rule is: Everyone is suspect until proven wrong!!!
Where he was the night of the murder and why he didn´t show anything other than surprise when he heard about news. Not compasssion not any kind of help to Redina´s parents.
Why is mansion empty?
What is he doing with other hunting knife?
If he is fighting off dog, why there aren´t dog´s teeth on it?
Is it his dog or somebody else dog?

He awaited close to the window to commit murder!!!

Black handlegrip facing Redina shoes mean he awaited perfect moment to go into room and hit Redina into chest few times!!

But PLOT TWIST,he though it was Norman Bates.

Norman Bates, Ben Chucky hates his guts, trying to scare him with shotgun to leave, hitting him.
Where is his permission to have weapon with him??
If he is trully teacher, they don´t earn enough for the shotgun.
And why he has shotgun, what is his past?
And why he hates old drunk Norman so bad?
Hate must be big for Ben to commit cruel murder.
It can´t be just that Norman breaks into mansion.
Motive must be bigger than this!

Everything is fishy here and blurry.

Norman Bates can´t be suspect,guy only has for cheap burboun.
Plus he has alibi,clerk guy saw him.

Tina couldn´t be at two places at the same time, meaning she would have to sneak at silent mansion, and guys would hear her.
Tina could be at fault but that means she will have to go out of window, take second hunting knife with animal blood on it, go back into the room, wipe blood on shirt and scream to get the guys to come back,all of that in 30 secs. I don´t think so.

My opinion is that she could see Ben in hall and to buy herself some time to check on her sister.
I don´t think she is jealous to kill but at most she was competing with her sister. Tina has boyfriend and obviously study hard enough to get into Oxford next year.

That is my route of thinking, it is too obvious for Tina and in murder don´t look for obvious,look for good hidden!!
Because nothing is ever that simple!!!

Riddle <3333

The question I would ask two brothers is What way leads to LadyPopular World?
The brother who always tells lies would tell me way to DreadyWorld, knowing his trutful brother would tell me right way.
But plot twist truthful brother will also tell me way to DrearyWorld knowing his lying brother will tell me that.
So in the end I will go opposite way which leads to LadyPopularWorld.

Mystery

I thought long and hard on subject of mystery and decided to put definition for 2nd week mystery case:

Mystery fiction is a genre of fiction usually involving a mysterious death or a crime to be solved. In a closed circle of suspects, each suspect must have a credible motive and a reasonable opportunity for committing the crime. The central character must be a detective who eventually solves the mystery by logical deduction from facts fairly presented to the reader. Sometimes mystery books are nonfictional. "Mystery fiction" can be detective stories in which the emphasis is on the puzzle or suspense element and its logical solution such as a whodunit. Mystery fiction can be contrasted with hardboiled detective stories, which focus on action and gritty realism.

Then I thought some more and decided to share something that keeps me up thinking about and I don´t have answers for that which is Time travel.

I always wanted to travel through time and being bookworm, reading about all historical places and events makes me crave more and more time travel machine to explore :love:
So many cases of people who were called out as lunatics and fools when in fact they probably knew something and tried to tell but world wouldn´t listen :confused:
Then I am left with lots of questions about it and if it were possible will it change course of history and is that possible?? :confused:

All in all maybe one day we will find out or maybe not :question:

Lady name: Merimaa Wilde
President of Wild Cats <33333
Last edited by Merimaa Wildee on 27 Jan 2018, 17:46, edited 10 times in total.
Merimaa Wilde
President of Wild Cats
id=890337

For this post the author Merimaa Wildee thanked: 16
971madelan (04 Jan 2018, 14:40) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:11) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:14) • eevy22 (24 Jan 2018, 19:29) • frrumussica (04 Jan 2018, 15:27) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 02:27) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:06) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:08) • ssiouxee (04 Jan 2018, 03:12) • Wax Storm (05 Jan 2018, 19:03) and 6 more users
Rating: 19.28%

Merimaa Wildee

Have thanks: 391 times
National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Agniijaz » 04 Jan 2018, 02:33

1st week Festival of sleep day :sleeping:

2nd week Female Sherlock Holmes :question:

I think Tina is murderer :evil: she was jealous of her sister, she wanted to be golden girl
And I think she was working together with Ben Chucky. I think they are in love :wub: and he was the one who told police about Norman Bates. Murder happened in his mansion and he was teaching both girls.

3rd week Riddle

Question "If I asked your brother which road leads to the LP world, what would he say ?"
If you ask the truth-telling brother, he will point to the DrearyWorld, because this is what the lying brother would point to.
Alternatively, if you ask the lying brother, he will also point to the DrearyWorld, because this is NOT what the truth-telling brother would point to.
SO WHICHEVER ROAD IS POINTED TO, YOU SHOULD GO THE OTHER ROAD.

4th week Mystery

Can you help to solve this mystery of missing fish ?
Last edited by Agniijaz on 29 Jan 2018, 01:21, edited 5 times in total.
Lady's name is Agniijaz Lady's club "Exquisite" ID=494358

For this post the author Agniijaz thanked: 15
971madelan (04 Jan 2018, 14:40) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:11) • Annabelle Coco (04 Jan 2018, 07:58) • frrumussica (04 Jan 2018, 15:27) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 23:33) • Merimaa Wildee (04 Jan 2018, 17:31) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:06) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:08) • ssiouxee (04 Jan 2018, 03:12) • Timara (04 Jan 2018, 18:59) and 5 more users
Rating: 18.07%

Agniijaz
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1991 times
National Flag:
Latvia

Postby Ashika » 04 Jan 2018, 04:33

Festival of sleeping together
SHERLOCK
The one and only question that we can ask from two brothers to find the right path is , " Which path would the other man tell me to take ? " beCause the liar would lie and say the wrong path, this is not what the other man would say. The truth teller would tell you the truth and say the wrong path, because that is the lie the liar would give us. In effect , both men would answer by telling us the wrong path, so we should know to take the other path.
MYSTERY
THIS Girl's life is still a mistery , cause she is a pretty lady when the sun comes up she is a pretty lady. but when sun goes down , she trun in to a fighter who fight against bad & injustices . Still noone knows who is she and how she successfully fight with bad people without anyone 's help . :confused: Who is this mistery woman ? Does anyone know ?
Last edited by Ashika on 25 Jan 2018, 08:18, edited 5 times in total.
LP Name = ms.wonderful
ID = 3799912
Club= Phoenix Club

For this post the author Ashika thanked: 13
Agniijaz (04 Jan 2018, 13:29) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:11) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:15) • frrumussica (11 Jan 2018, 22:16) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 23:33) • Merimaa Wildee (19 Jan 2018, 10:15) • Red Queen (04 Jan 2018, 08:06) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:08) • ssiouxee (06 Jan 2018, 16:24) • Wax Storm (05 Jan 2018, 19:04) and 3 more users
Rating: 15.66%

Ashika

Have thanks: 386 times
National Flag:
Sri Lanka

Postby LivSilentRebel » 04 Jan 2018, 11:32

Lady name: SilentRebel
Club: Scream Queens
[img]https://s7.postimg.org/gg2pci8gr/SR.me.png[img]

For this post the author LivSilentRebel thanked: 9
Agniijaz (04 Jan 2018, 13:30) • Almeera Zahra Aisha (04 Jan 2018, 14:29) • Amethist (06 Jan 2018, 16:11) • Ashika (07 Jan 2018, 03:38) • Clueless1 (10 Jan 2018, 19:15) • frrumussica (04 Jan 2018, 15:27) • Hellanna (04 Jan 2018, 23:33) • Red Queen (05 Jan 2018, 08:26) • Sarah Eilonwy (07 Jan 2018, 19:08)
Rating: 10.84%

LivSilentRebel

Have thanks: 34 times
National Flag:
Austria

PreviousNext

Return to Contests Archive