Share your Contest Ideas

Weekly? Monthly?! It'll all here!
Fashion up!

Re: Share your Contest Ideas

Postby Eva Adamova » 22 May 2020, 03:04

Contest idea

decorate your room like we're playing hide-and-seek

hide your lady in your room, with a small visible part so we can see her

also maybe need to add your lady's photo so we know what to seek, idk how it will be better

example

Last edited by Eva Adamova on 28 Jun 2020, 17:51, edited 3 times in total.

For this post the author Eva Adamova thanked: 3
Isabel Hartley (28 May 2020, 18:10) • Tigerlily (26 May 2020, 11:17) • Trinity Starling (22 May 2020, 05:07)
Rating: 3.61%

Eva Adamova
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2135 times

Postby Eva Adamova » 22 May 2020, 03:09

* decorate the room as if you had a party all night

*decorate the room like if you urgently and very quickly and sloppily cleaned the room after a noisy party for the arrival of your parents

For this post the author Eva Adamova thanked: 3
colorfull (28 May 2020, 17:20) • Tigerlily (26 May 2020, 11:17) • Trinity Starling (22 May 2020, 05:07)

Eva Adamova
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Eva Adamova » 22 May 2020, 03:11

*decorate the room as if you and your family just moved into a new apartment

or
*you with your family all together started renovating your old apartment.

For this post the author Eva Adamova was thanked by:
Tigerlily (26 May 2020, 11:18)
Rating: 1.2%

Eva Adamova
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby mclil1 » 28 May 2020, 15:55

IDEA #1
Hmm, what about a Express Your Culture contest? You have to dress like your culture (mine is chinese, see pic below), and they also have to write a little bit about their culture.
Culture: Chinese
Detail about outfit: Red is a lucky color in China and the color of the flag, so I used red in my picture.
Any fun facts: Red is worn by brides to ward off evil! If you are planning to have a traditional Chinese wedding, wear red for good luck!
And then something like that. This will be a good way to have fun learning new things about different cultures.
IDEA #2
Dress like a zombie apocalypse happened and you need to stay alive! AHHH! Dress yourself with the necessities, and the necessities only! Explain why you brought that stuff.
I have the food pack for food, the jacket to stay warm (and to put important items like tickets to a safe place!), hiking boots just in case we need to go up a steep mountain, and a long sleeved shirt and long pants so I won't be scratched by bushes.
IDEA #3
QUARANTINE PARTY!
Dress your lady for a fab online party in quarantine! It can be any sort of party, as long as you are physically distanced! Be sure to add the theme of your party.
My totally funky Pink PJ Party is officially on!

Those are all of my ideas for now!

For this post the author mclil1 was thanked by:
Trinity Starling (28 May 2020, 18:11)

mclil1

Have thanks: 110 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby samkaylasmith » 28 May 2020, 17:11

I'm not sure if this was done before, i kinda got the idea of like 1 item 10 looks. (but not that many) like there'd be 3 "themes" i guess like summer winter fall.
version 1 there are 10 contestants and every "round" one/two contestants get eliminated (everyone is assigned their own item throughout the game)

version 2 it is played as a forum contest, like the most creative outfits win, and everyone only gets 2 entris or 3. and there is 4 winners. 1 overall winner, 1 winner for 1st 2nd and 3rd contest.
~~Samantha Kayla~~

GAME INFO
Name-Samantha Kayla ( cursive )
ID-5869332
Level 33

:afro: :afro: :afro:

For this post the author samkaylasmith was thanked by:
Isabel Hartley (28 May 2020, 18:11)

samkaylasmith

Have thanks: 121 times
National Flag:
Canada

Postby colorfull » 28 May 2020, 17:36

each contestant should make a look, which last contestant gives you- a last challenge that is given, you will accept that challenge , will make a look and also should leave your challenge for next player

example: Admin will gives challenge for first contestant - Make a business woman look.
contestant 1- will make business woman look and leave challenge for next player, " i challange you to make a vampire look"
contestant 2- make vampire look and leaves challenge "make a look of alien"....

and so on...

and lets see who will accept the challenges :D
id- 5780511
colorfull

For this post the author colorfull thanked: 2
Isabel Hartley (28 May 2020, 18:01) • Trinity Starling (28 May 2020, 18:41)
Rating: 2.41%

colorfull

Have thanks: 204 times

Postby Isabel Hartley » 28 May 2020, 17:43

I was thinking of some contest ideas when something cropped up. I will be sharing it below so may be it could be taken in to consideration ^_^

• The admin could give the participants a few categories which would complete one's look.
Eg. Shoes, trouser, top, handbag
The participant shall use the lady's wardrobe for this purpose. The first clothing that is visible in the above categories should be worn even though they may or may not match. The outfit of the lady which looks the best out of all which be awarded with a prize as per the admins wish.
Isabel Hartley

Have thanks: 191 times
National Flag:
Sri Lanka

Postby Isabel Hartley » 28 May 2020, 18:10

Twinning

Participants must first enroll within a given time. There should be an even number.
They could find their own partners and the ones who can't find, should be given partners through the remaining participants.
One of Each of the partners should be given a theme by the admin and they should discuss with their partners and dress the same. One of the participants could post the pictures of their ladies in one post and must mention their lady names.

At the end there could be either six winners (3 pairs) or just two winners (one pair). Prizes could be according to administrator's wish ^_^
Isabel Hartley

Have thanks: 191 times
National Flag:
Sri Lanka

Postby Abby Demayo » 02 Jun 2020, 17:47

Best Idea:I have the food pack for food, the jacket to stay warm (and to put important items like tickets to a safe place!), hiking boots just in case we need to go up a steep mountain, and a long sleeved shirt and (long pants) best astro pants so I won't be scratched by bushes.
Abby Demayo

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Sarah Eilonwy » 10 Jun 2020, 08:49

New Idea:
Through the Years: Now & Then done
Players create two looks. One in L.P. Classic style, ie things from the mall or lucky cards, and a second look from up to date things from specials events etc, showing two distinct yet 'complementary' looks together. Hair & facial features included as well.
Example Below using sweater dresses.
Personally I still like both here, so I thought it might be a good easygoing challenge.
:wub:

For this post the author Sarah Eilonwy thanked: 3
Eva Adamova (10 Jun 2020, 08:55) • Isabel Hartley (25 Jun 2020, 07:44) • Red Queen (13 Jul 2020, 09:00)

Sarah Eilonwy

Have thanks: 2108 times

PreviousNext

Return to Contests