Share your Contest Ideas

Weekly? Monthly?! It'll all here!
Fashion up!

Re: Share your Contest Ideas

Postby Trinity Starling » 21 May 2019, 04:32

ClaudiaM25 wrote:
Trinity Starling wrote:We should have a contest where players choose a cliche/overused phrase and use their lady to represent it while coming up with new, fresh representations of old ideas.

Why don't you open this contest topic idea in Mirror Mirror section?

Will do.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
nefeliethan (18 Jun 2019, 18:23)
Rating: 1.2%

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Mint-Chocolate » 25 May 2019, 04:24

ZODIAC SIGNS DONE

Dress as the color of your zodiac sign:

Thank you!!!
Mint-Chocolate

For this post the author Mint-Chocolate thanked: 2
Red Queen (08 Jul 2019, 14:03) • Tigerlily (25 May 2019, 10:20)
Rating: 2.41%

Mint-Chocolate

Have thanks: 92 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Mint-Chocolate » 09 Jun 2019, 02:24

SUMMER IS KICKING IN, SCHOOLDAYS ARE ABOUT TO END, STUDENTS ARE GRADUATING!
My older sister graduated last month, and I'm very proud of her. My idea today is to dress as a graduate. Thanks!

Mint-Chocolate

For this post the author Mint-Chocolate thanked: 2
Red Queen (26 Jun 2019, 08:30) • Tigerlily (10 Jun 2019, 13:43)
Rating: 2.41%

Mint-Chocolate

Have thanks: 92 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Angelyn » 12 Jun 2019, 01:40

I was going through some of the other contest ideas/suggestions and came up with a few of my own.

1) A weekly/monthly contest where we can either dress our ladies up as our favorite characters from our favorite books or use them to picture what we might look like in that world or to create our own character for that world, preferably books that have not been turned into movies or tv shows to make the contest both more interesting and more of a challenge DONE

2) Somewhat related to the first idea, I would love to have/be a part of a contest based on the sidhe/fey as seen in Laurell K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry series. For this contest we would turn our ladies into our own sidhe/fey characters and to make this more interesting, once everyone posts a picture of their character with info like name, title (if royal or noble), occupation (if guard, healer, cook, ext.), powers, hands of power (if they have any) and which court they are from; we can have kind of a verses challenge that would pit those in the Seelie court against those in the Unseelie and the Slough

3) A fairy tale challenge where we can either dress up as the Disney version and/or the more traditional version or even a more modern take on them

4) A weekly/monthly contest where we would dress our ladies up as different goddesses from mythology; one week/month we could do Greek/Roman, Native American, Japanese, Norse, Egyptian, ext.

5) Similarly to the fourth one, we could also dress as modern versions of mythical monsters/creatures, like Medusa, Echidna, Azure Dragon, Frost Giant, Kitsune, ext.

Some of these ideas might be interesting as Collection ideas, too.

For this post the author Angelyn was thanked by:
Red Queen (26 Jun 2019, 08:30)

Angelyn

Have thanks: 97 times

Postby nefeliethan » 13 Jun 2019, 15:05

What about putting two contrary things in a single costume? :huh: Fire and water...traditional and non-traditional..veg and non-veg..lot of it like this...I bet one should work well on his/her creativity to win :shocked: :redface:
When it comes to traditonal..its quite colourful and vivid :smile:
:ph34r:

Lady Nefeliethan
ID : 6081080

Lady Nefeliethan
LP ID : 6081080

ImageG-dragon fashion
nefeliethan

Have thanks: 91 times
National Flag:
India

Postby nefeliethan » 13 Jun 2019, 15:31

what about a perfect lady presenter at an award show...what if u r a brand ambassador of a leading brand -_- ahhhaaa...does that only happens in dream?
Lady Nefeliethan
LP ID : 6081080

ImageG-dragon fashion
nefeliethan

Have thanks: 91 times
National Flag:
India

Postby fader123 » 18 Jun 2019, 13:52

fader123 wrote:
what about alladin and you know that This year a new version of Aladdin was released
It's nice to do and I will be grateful :wub: :wub: :rolleyes: :unsure: :rolleyes:
Image :wub:
:wub: DONE
Welcome girls to those who do not know me I am dobby boobi
I am new to the forum and I hope to become friends and thanks

lady name DOBBY BOOBi
ID:4263995
fader123

Have thanks: 369 times

Postby blithesome » 25 Jun 2019, 16:10

I think it would be cool to do a contest in which all entrants must dress up their lady in a monochromatic outfit (all the same color) based on the color of their birthstones! So for example, I was born in January and my birthstone is a garnet (red) so I would dress my lady in all red. I think this would be a fun contest for people to express themselves in!
with love,

id 5642130
blithesome

Have thanks: 117 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby fader123 » 02 Jul 2019, 16:09

The Little House on the Prairie and Little House: A New Beginning is a 205-episode American TV series created by Michael Landon based on Laura Ingalls Wilder's novel The Little House on the Prairie. and broadcast between March 30, 1974 and March 21, 1983 on the NBC network. This series tells the story of a family of pioneers, the Ingalls, farmers in the nineteenth century, moved to Minnesota Plum Creek near a village called Walnut Grove. She traces the existence of Laura Ingalls, the heroine, since her arrival in the village to his life as a mother and teacher.
I never have seen a love like that betwen the family
this family is amazing model for the hel^ful family :wub: :wub:
Image :wub: :wub:

lady name DOBBY BOOBi
fader123

Postby fader123 » 04 Jul 2019, 11:15

CHESSis a two-player strategy board game played on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid.[1] The game is played by millions of people worldwide. Chess is believed to be derived from the Indian game chaturanga sometime before the 7th century. Chaturanga is also the likely ancestor of the Eastern strategy games xiangqi, janggi, and shogi. Chess reached Europe by the 9th century, due to the Umayyad conquest of Hispania. The pieces assumed their current powers in Spain in the late 15th century; the modern rules were standardized in the 19th century.
what do you think about this idea and we that it's a famous game and there is anyone who don't know it and play it
Especially as it is a mental game based on the mind and develop the boy's mental abilities and far away from other games that have many disadvantages
what do you think about doing a contest about this game and we wear our lady like one of piece this is a good hope you like my idea :wub: :wub: :wub:

lady name DOBBY BOOBi

For this post the author fader123 was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (07 Jul 2019, 06:38)

fader123

PreviousNext

Return to Contests