New Weekly - Mother's Day

Archive for old dress-up contests

Re: New Weekly - Mother's Day

Postby Eva Adamova » 14 May 2018, 21:24

My mom is a perfect housewife, patient, loving and always beautiful. Sets the table when the guests arrived. Keeps the house clean. She has a beautiful garden where she grows vegetables and lovely flowers. (I don't know the names of her favorite flowers) Repairs the zipper on my jacket. She knows the answers to every question. She knows what I'm thinking, no matter how far we live. Everything is possible for her.
I wish that she always had this indefatigable energy. I often come to the conclusion that my mo is an angel. She is always with me and my love for her is unconditional.

Here is an iimage of Me and my Mom ^_^
v CLICK HERE TO VISIT ME v
Lady name: EVA ADAMOVA
ID=4252403

For this post the author Eva Adamova thanked: 6
Almeera Zahra Aisha (15 May 2018, 11:50) • Annabelle Coco (15 May 2018, 07:55) • Clueless1 (16 May 2018, 22:08) • Miranda K (14 May 2018, 21:45) • Red Queen (15 May 2018, 10:49) • Sarah Eilonwy (16 May 2018, 01:06)
Rating: 7.23%

Eva Adamova

Have thanks: 1301 times

Postby PaulinaGcA » 14 May 2018, 22:15

Well, she is my mom ❤️
She usually rests at night after a busy day cleaning our house, So I represented her here.
She really likes gossip :D and I love to gossip with she. :biggrin:
She care us (Mi big brother, my little 4 years old sis, and me) She always tries to keep everything in order, clean, and perfect. She cook, wash, she does everything in a perfect way.
She learn us to read when my bother and I was a little childs, and today I still learn a lot of tips, values ​​and standards of life from she.
I just love her!
I can not imagine life without her. She is the most beautiful and amazing woman, housewife and person I could have know in my life. ❤️ The most brave and inteligent woman. ❤️ And my best fiend. ❤️
I would not change her for anything ❤️ My love for her is infinity. ❤️
Kisses mom, love u. ❤️
:biggrin:

PaulinaGcA

ID: 3867212

For this post the author PaulinaGcA thanked: 6
Annabelle Coco (15 May 2018, 07:56) • Clueless1 (16 May 2018, 22:09) • Eva Adamova (15 May 2018, 10:25) • Miranda K (14 May 2018, 23:07) • Red Queen (15 May 2018, 10:50) • Sarah Eilonwy (16 May 2018, 01:06)

PaulinaGcA

Have thanks: 133 times
National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Lady M. » 14 May 2018, 22:39

Name in the game: Lady M.
ID: 122804

I moved in another country and I didn't see my mom for almost year. I try to make how she look but I wasn't shure for color of her hair, because she always change. I think that is her way to change something in her life. I miss her very much. She always know it how to fix my day. She never wears high heels or make up, just her big smile which makes everyone to feel better. She is strongest person I know. Once she tell me a story about the boy who leave his village to found better life. Before he gone his father give him two letters, one to open when he will be the happiest in his life and the other when he will be the saddest. For a short time boy become very successful in his life, he decided to open first letter. Inside it was written "Everything will pass". He didn't understand. Soon the boy lost everything. He was very sad and than he decide to open second letter. Inside he found the same words "Everything will pass". My mother learn me to nothing lasts forever and after each rain comes rainbow. I am gratefull because she is my mom.

For this post the author Lady M. thanked: 6
Annabelle Coco (15 May 2018, 07:57) • Clueless1 (16 May 2018, 22:09) • Eva Adamova (14 May 2018, 22:41) • Miranda K (14 May 2018, 23:08) • Red Queen (15 May 2018, 10:50) • Sarah Eilonwy (16 May 2018, 01:07)

Lady M.

Have thanks: 69 times

Postby Gaia » 15 May 2018, 04:13

Congrats to all moms out there!

In my imaginative world, she would look something close to this:

She is so inspiring and a role model to me and my siblings. She made us believe that we can do anything we want and that there is no such thing as an impossible dream.

What she actually looks like:

Her motivation has always kept me going. She is so selfless and caring, always asking us how we are doing while trying to hide her own problems. She decided for us to move out of our home country when we were still very young of age just so we could have a better life and education. She had to take care of 3 kids all by herself in a foreign country where she didn't even have a job yet. But we manage to get through the hard times, together as a family, all because of my mom's persistence, bravery, and much love.

She loves animals so I put a cute cat and a puppy. The bow represents her fierceness. We used to play with hula hoops a lot so I added that too as one of her fav hobbies w/ us. She also likes to read a lot and do marathons.
Last edited by Gaia on 20 May 2018, 05:18, edited 5 times in total.
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia was thanked by:
Sarah Eilonwy (16 May 2018, 01:07)
Rating: 1.2%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 722 times

Postby Zaryah » 15 May 2018, 08:11

Besides being a perfect mother and grandmother, my mom is a physical therapist. During her work she helps many children to heal. She treats every patient as if they were her own child. She is patient, kind and if I think of my sister, she has done a great job in our upbringing. I hope I will be as good mother and grandmother as she is. :wub:

For this post the author Zaryah thanked: 4
Clueless1 (16 May 2018, 22:09) • Eva Adamova (15 May 2018, 10:25) • Red Queen (15 May 2018, 10:51) • Sarah Eilonwy (16 May 2018, 01:07)
Rating: 4.82%

Zaryah

Have thanks: 162 times

Postby Eamane » 15 May 2018, 21:43

My mom is now 71 years old and she got me when she was 35.
She was a single mother and her parents threw her out of home when they found out she got pregnant. My biological father left her when she got pregnant and has even tried to convince her she will die if she gives birth and was generally a jerk and a looser.
I was a sickly child and she was alone with me, carrying me to hospital in her hands, fighting high temperatures all night and crying herself to sleep with worry. She was doing everything alone, form taking care of me to taking care of her parents and brother, who kept her on a short leash (I guess trying to keep her from going 'bad' again).
She had a small salary, but she always was the one to buy things for both my grandparents and for us. Every weekend she would clean both out flat and their house. Because she was on a sick leave a lot, she was fired when I was 9 years old. She got me through primary and secondary school on a will strength and on being hungry most of the time so that I would have something to eat. We were so poor that she couldn't pay any bills, so she would tremble and cry from fear whenever someone would ring a bell, scared they have come to take our fridge away to cover the bills. During the war she was the one to stand in line for cheap bread at 4.30 a.m. under the shells, and the one to cry when someone would take it from her hands, she was so small and thin.
She even managed to get me through one semester on university, till my scholarship kicked in. All that time she was brave, kept all the problems and disappointments for herself and fought like a lion for me. My only task was to study and to get good education. She is very clever and capable, but she gave up her opportunities for her younger sister, her parents and me. She is a kind and gentle person with the gentlest hands, always ready to give a hug. She is so modest and scared now, and is getting older, but still capable of great things. She is my hero.
She's always in knee-length skirts and simple, darker shirts. She never buys anything for herself and keeps every little thing from breaking.

Lady: Eamane, id=978139

"Now, Anne, that spoonful ain't any bigger than it was last year and I'M ever so much bigger." (Davy)
"When your heart skips a beat, it isn't love, its indigestion." (Mrs. Rachel Lynde)

For this post the author Eamane thanked: 4
Clueless1 (16 May 2018, 22:11) • Miranda K (15 May 2018, 21:54) • Red Queen (16 May 2018, 10:51) • Sarah Eilonwy (16 May 2018, 01:07)
Rating: 4.82%

Eamane

Have thanks: 995 times
National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ♥Alice Cullen » 16 May 2018, 21:29

Hey My liege :D <3
I would like to ask you, if you have time, to also represent your mother :) Join us on this one, HUUGGGGGSSSSS <3

For this post the author ♥Alice Cullen thanked: 3
Clueless1 (16 May 2018, 22:11) • Red Queen (16 May 2018, 22:27) • Sarah Eilonwy (20 May 2018, 23:42)
Rating: 3.61%

♥Alice Cullen

Have thanks: 1050 times
National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Red Queen » 16 May 2018, 22:43

:) Thanks Ali.

My Mother is so much more than I can describe here. After 36 years, my relationship with my mother has changed drastically, and I can’t thank her enough for all she has done for me.
My Mother is blind but did a great job in raising me. She taught me to crawl, and to walk, to walk though live with a head on my shoulders that could actually be useful. She was the one who taught me how to write, draw, catch ball and ride a bike. She taught me to respect the vast open sea (after nearly losing me) and also to respect nature, animals, my elders and everyone else. My mother taught me to be happy with what I have and to accept the things I couldn't have, even if it actually DID upset me :D.
She was a champion swimmer in school (really) and taught me to jump into the deep end in the pool of live with enthusiasm but to take care.
My Mother came to every race, every netball game, every ballet concert and every talent night I ever had. Even Though she couldn't see me, she has always been my number one fan. She showed support in decisions that I made, even if she knew they weren't always the right ones.
The countless times she wiped away my tears and sat with me through the night to make sure I'm asleep was too many to count. The meals that was cooked everyday, after she came home from work, was never appreciated until I was much older and realized how busy she actually was.
She loves bright clothes and sometimes wear mismatched clothes but it makes her look eccentric :D She loves jewellery, mostly because my Father makes it for her.
I could go on and on, and bore you all to death. But the thing is, most of us think that our Mothers are the best and the fact is, they are.

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 3
Miranda K (17 May 2018, 01:59) • Sarah Eilonwy (20 May 2018, 23:42) • ♥Alice Cullen (16 May 2018, 23:15)
Rating: 3.61%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3194 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Sulka » 17 May 2018, 05:07

my mother has always been a fighter, her way through life has taught her to tame even the fiercest of her children :wub: , and of course, without ceasing to be a fashion diva :cool:

Lady: Sulka
ID: 5013797

For this post the author Sulka thanked: 2
Red Queen (17 May 2018, 12:37) • Sarah Eilonwy (20 May 2018, 23:43)
Rating: 2.41%

Sulka

Have thanks: 408 times
National Flag:
Colombia

Postby cimbakahn » 17 May 2018, 18:50

id=896604 / Cimba from club ƸӜƷEmeraldƸӜƷ

Mom lounging around on the beach. She deserved it!
My mother was the greatest!

I remember the times when we were in the kitchen cooking together.  The times when we were gardening together.  The times when we were fishing together. We had so much fun.  She was very overly protective of me. I was her whole world.  When I was growing up I was her only child.  You hardly ever heard her cuss, and when she did you was so shocked, you couldn't believe it.  She was easy to talk to, and no matter how upset she got she always stayed calm cool, and collected, and just got to the point. She would treat you good, and talk to you politely even when you was in front of her treating her like garbage.  This doesn't mean she was a pushover.  She was a very assertive woman.  I could talk to her about anything, even things you normally didn't talk to mothers about.  I miss our conversations.  She was a very beautiful woman on the inside, and out.  She had a body like Betty Grable, and legs like Juliet Prowse, and squared off shoulders like The Andrews Sisters.  Her hair was black with lots of red highlights, and she had green eyes.  When she stood outside in front of the sun it looked like her hair was on fire.  Christmas was not Christmas without her.  She always made sure we had a fruit and nut basket for Christmas.  She would pack as many different kinds of fruits, and as many different kinds of nuts as she could get into this great big huge basket for all of us to enjoy on Christmas.  I also remember one Christmas when I was very little.  I was sleeping and I heard a noise so I left my bedroom and went out into the hallway to investigate and I saw Santa Claus walking through the hallway, but I saw some blackish red hair sticking out of the costume.  That was a dead giveaway and I said; "Mom what are you doing standing here like this?"  She didn't say a word, because she knew I was on to her. She always woke up early on Thanksgiving and Christmas and cooked up a big meal for us. All I cared about on Christmas was that me and my mother and father was nice and safe and sound indoors, and that we got to socialize and play games together.  I loved watching the snow outside through the huge window that was in the living room.  I loved the lights and decorations and the good food.  I loved the fact that my parents love animals just as much as I do, and our cats was inside enjoying Christmas with us.  I can remember me my mom and dad playing board games on the coffee table in the living room. I can remember me my mom and dad putting together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle on the kitchen table.  I was one of those weird kids.  I didn't care if I got any presents for my birthday or for the holidays, and I think the fact that I didn't care is the reason why I got more presents than most kids.  My parents had purpose in the presents they gave to me.  My father would give me educational and scientific presents, and my mother would give me presents that would make me look good like clothing, makeup, and Jewelry.  At most of our meals we would be reading or discussing what we just read.  I wish she was still alive.  See, she passed away in 1989.  Her diabetes resulted in a kidney failure.  After the funeral I immediately took all of my belongings, and threw them inside my van, and started driving.  I had no idea where I was going, I was just going.  I wound up in Newport North Carolina (hundreds of miles away), and I stayed there for a year to recuperate. So, the point of all of this is, enjoy your mother while you can. Enjoy every moment you can with her, because they may never come again.

For this post the author cimbakahn thanked: 2
Red Queen (17 May 2018, 21:50) • Sarah Eilonwy (20 May 2018, 23:43)
Rating: 2.41%

cimbakahn

Have thanks: 22 times

PreviousNext

Return to Contests Archive