Who should vote in Forum Contests? POLL

We are constantly improving the Forum and your opinion is taken into account. Let us know your ideas and suggestions here!

Who should vote in Forum Contests?

Players (Forum members)
31%
Moderating Team
69%

Total votes : 201

Who should vote in Forum Contests? POLL

Postby zmaya » 26 Dec 2010, 16:19

This poll is here because of constant complaints from members about voting in Forum contests.

First winners were chosen by moderating team in both weekly and monthly contests. Lot of ladies complained it was unfair and that players should vote instead. Because it takes lot of time for you to vote and than to calculate your votes it was decided for players to vote in monthly contests and in weekly contest still winners are decided by moderating team.

Now, there are complaints about players voting in monthly contests. I get PMs saying that it is not fair and that players only vote for their friends.

The question is:

In monthly contest do you want for winners to be chosen by moderating team as before or you want three week contest and one week for you to vote?

It is democracy. Give your vote and feel free to post your comments on why you choose or what you think about options. Poll is only for monthly contests because in weekly contests there is simply not enough time. For new members: check some older Forum contests so you can compare them with this new ones.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 281 times

Re: Who should vote in Forum Contests? POLL

Postby Zavere » 26 Dec 2010, 17:05

I think that the moderating team should do the voting. :)
Otherwise these competitions in the forum will be almost the same as the Podium, and we already have that, don't we? :)
Maybe it's hard to admit it, but the ladies that end up first, second and third are quite famous and people perhaps vote them because of that?

I think the forum competitions should be something different. A chance where unknown ladies also have a chance to win. :)
Zavere

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Shadow » 26 Dec 2010, 17:19

I don't vote for my friends cause it's not interesting (only when I like their outfit more than others). And I think there are enough people who think the same even if I can't deny some ladies prefer only their friend's candidacy.
By the way, when voting is the function of forum members more people can take a part in it. That means more different tastes and different result.
And I personally want to say it's not so pleasant when I can't choose who's the best.
La-lala-lalalalalalala-aaaaa-lalalalalalala
Shadow

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby fantasygirl » 26 Dec 2010, 17:20

i agree with Zavere opinion.everybody most have chance to win.thanks so much zmaya for open this topic :wub:
fantasygirl

Have thanks: 58 times

Postby LadyCeleste » 27 Dec 2010, 09:35

I think that the moderating team should do the voting too.
LadyCeleste

Have thanks: 240 times

Postby Luana734 » 27 Dec 2010, 10:32

moderating team should to vote because...Let's say..If a girl participe to a forum contest and she has a lot of friends in this game?All of them will vote her...So no chance to win another lady...My oppinion...Have a good day
Luana734
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 32 times

Postby Госпожа » 27 Dec 2010, 11:04

I also think that opinion of moderating team is much more objective and another advantage is that voting doesn't take much time. Therefore my vote is for moderating team.
Госпожа

Have thanks: 46 times

Postby helga444 » 27 Dec 2010, 14:15

Moderating team!
I am quite new and I don't have friends on forum and if the most of ladies will vote for their friends I have no chance to win anything! :( I am sure that there are many other ladies in my situation.
So is not fair that a popular lady to get so many votes and a unknown lady to get none. EVERY LADY DESERVES A CHANCE TO WIN! -_-
live with ART is good for YOU
helga444

Have thanks: 20 times

Postby poooone » 27 Dec 2010, 22:48

I think that the moderating team should do the voting too.
poooone

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby dragoness » 29 Dec 2010, 16:52

The moderating team will be more objective, definitely. And there is the podium for popularity anyway :p

Edit: oh, and I'm on a short vacation...only here to update the stats...see you guys next week ;)
dragoness

Have thanks: 322 times

Next

Return to Forum Suggestions