Gifting Suggestion

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Gifting Suggestion

Postby sourcherrry1 » 10 Jun 2015, 00:44

Before discovering Lady Popular, I played on Stardoll a lot. I recently remembered that Stardoll allows users to gift things to other users. I was thinking that gifting would be a fun feature that could be added to Lady Popular as many of us have become friends over game play. We could gift clothes (for lady or pets), money (dollars, emeralds, or diamonds), or even furniture that we already possess. What do you guys think?
Your life is your message to the world.

For this post the author sourcherrry1 thanked: 2
Kloverfield (10 Jun 2015, 03:10) • Red Queen (06 Aug 2015, 13:17)
Rating: 2.41%

sourcherrry1

Have thanks: 10 times

Re: Gifting Suggestion

Postby barbie5555 » 10 Jun 2015, 13:41

that would be great :D
Lady: Rafia
ID: 476914
barbie5555
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 648 times

Postby Brigitta Von Trapp » 11 Jun 2015, 08:38

i think it is great but can you imagine how many ladies will try to abuse the system and set up fake accounts so they can gather more gifts for themselves? It will be like the diamond thing all over again. They graciously give us diamonds and then ladies sep up all these fake accounts just to get more diamonds and for their clubs. If the admin can think of a way around the cheating it would be fun
Brigitta Von Trapp

Have thanks: 1003 times

Postby barbie5555 » 11 Jun 2015, 14:28

I agree with you Brigitta, If they can find a way around the cheating then that would be fair :)
Lady: Rafia
ID: 476914
barbie5555
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 648 times

Postby sourcherrry1 » 12 Jun 2015, 23:38

Hmmm... I see the issue.

Well, if the gifts were to come from possessions that we already had, then a user would have to build up their lady's inventory in order to give things away in the first place. That way, to me, there doesn't seem to be any reason for someone to set up a fake account because they'll have nothing and would just have to start over in the game.

There could also possibly be a limit to the amount of gifts or number of times we gift to one person in a certain amount of time. I just think gifting in general is a nice gesture for those who have become friends through game play and wish to thank someone else or wish someone happy birthday etc. A restriction on gifting wouldn't be preventing nice gestures, it would make us carefully choose the gestures.

Maybe gifting could also cost a little bit of money? Or there were only specific objects that we could gift that aren't found in the Mall or other events, which we would have to buy. That way, maybe the prospect of having to spend money would stop people from trying to cheat.
Your life is your message to the world.
sourcherrry1

Have thanks: 10 times

Postby Brigitta Von Trapp » 13 Jun 2015, 02:34

yes, it could cost money and or emeralds like when we gift the BF. Maybe there is a Friend shop that is in the mall and purchases are limited to one a day. if the lady has already received that as a gift you must select another friend to send a gift to. It would be fun to buy gifts for ladies birthdays and for special occasions, and to keep it from being just a collecting thing, maybe no skill point are received. Do you think some ladies would start asking people to buy them gifts on profile pages or in p.m? That would be awful! one more thing to ban in the game lol

For this post the author Brigitta Von Trapp was thanked by:
Red Queen (06 Aug 2015, 13:18)
Rating: 1.2%

Brigitta Von Trapp

Have thanks: 1003 times

Return to Game Suggestions