LONG LIST OF SUGGESTIONS

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

LONG LIST OF SUGGESTIONS

Postby melissa0709 » 25 Jan 2015, 14:24

Hello everybody,

I know most of them what i want to say now, are allready written here, but there is nothing changed till now - so i want to write this list and also remind the gamemaker to change these things..

SHOPPING

It would be very very very useful, when we could have an option where we can choose a clothing item. For example I want to buy shoes, now it is really inconvenient to go trough every single shop and every single page to find the items..
In every online shopping site you can decide for which articel you are searching. you can decide the colour etc.. and I think it would be for all of us easier when we could decide for which item we want to search..

CLUB

Here I want to say a few things.

1. Club Message
Im one of the VPs in our Club, and sometimes we have to talk in a group with the president and the other VP's.. So it would be very good to have an option where you can chat just with the VP's and the President together. Or for example a Group Message option!

2. GIFTS
Like many other Clubs we also have Club Competitions. Well, many of our members are asking if there isnt a option to get a prize. So here it would be fine when we could have the option (like here in forum) that the winner can get something which the President or the Vice Presidents choose.. (once a week or something)
Or maybe a Club MALL :D Where someone who doesnt like a dress can donate her dress to the club mall and when we have a competition the winner can choose something out of it?
Or a Clubmall with new Items?
Ohhh please please please do something like that!!!!

3. Fights
I hate it when a Club challenge ours every second day.. so we have almost no chance to get higher fame or get higher in ranking.. Cant you do something that a Club can challenge another club just once in a month or maybe just once in a week or something.. (like challenging ladies in fashion arena - you have to wait 1 hour until you can challenge them again)

4. Tomatoes
Our President has allready opened a topic here in forum with this problem, but nothing changed yet. Now when you want to buy eggs you have to change the number of tomatoes from 1 to 0, otherwise you buy 1 tomatoe for 3 diamonds.. cant you change it that both eggs and tomatoes are at 0 - so we wont do a mistake and buy accidently tomatoes..

5. Trophies
An option to delete trophies. Because some of the Trophies that the Club owns doesnt benefit us at all.. it just brings us -10% of popularity characteristics in club fights.. so it is negative for us all!!
I think it would be good for many of us, when we had more characters in Messages... I hate it when I have to write a long messages to somebody, and it says there are no characters left, and so i have to write 2-3-4 messages... >.<

ENGAGAMENT PARTIES

I wrote that allready in a other Topic, but i want to remind the gamemakers to change this point as fast as possible.
Im one of those Ladies which doesnt want to get level up, but when im invited to an engagament party and participate in missions, i get too many xp points and get too fast level up.. please make a button or something where we can decide if we want to get the xp points or not!!!

GOOGLE ACCOUNT

Well, im logging in with Google, and i would like to know my username and PW, so i can also logg in the normal way.
A few days ago i had to go on a trip and couldnt go online from my laptop. So ive tried to log in with my phone, but it didnt accept the google account. But when i would had my Username and PW i could had logged in...
(I can log in in google chrome but not in this game with my account)

MOBILE APP

I think it would be very useful when you would make a mobile app (Appstore and Samsung thing lol)
So we could also get online this way, when we arent at home. I know you can download google chrome or firefox on your phone but like i said when i try to log in with my google account it doesnt accept.

BEAUTY SALON

A few new hairstyles would be good because there are many hairstyles which are really ugly i think nobody would like to buy them. for example this one

instead of hairstyles like this one you could add some which look better...!!

Thats all for now..

would be very happy when you could change these things..
Last edited by melissa0709 on 02 Feb 2015, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

For this post the author melissa0709 thanked: 10
amanda2001 (14 Feb 2015, 07:12) • CrazeyHoe (28 Jan 2015, 14:28) • Leila Camui (03 Feb 2015, 14:46) • lovable3 (12 Jan 2016, 09:26) • Mahsa (25 Jan 2015, 16:01) • maraja02 (19 Mar 2015, 18:53) • Merimaa Wildee (22 Dec 2015, 04:12) • Nikolina120 (14 Mar 2015, 13:42) • oceanabreeze (02 Feb 2015, 22:01) • RobbyLeigh (28 Jan 2015, 20:54)
Rating: 12.05%

melissa0709

Have thanks: 231 times

Re: LONG LIST OF SUGGESTIONS

Postby RobbyLeigh » 28 Jan 2015, 20:55

I agree with all of these suggestions!

For this post the author RobbyLeigh thanked: 2
melissa0709 (28 Jan 2015, 22:52) • Ridallkar (04 Feb 2015, 12:28)
Rating: 2.41%

RobbyLeigh

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby melissa0709 » 02 Feb 2015, 17:54

>.< they wont change anything >.<
melissa0709

Have thanks: 231 times

Postby AADRIJA » 14 Mar 2015, 13:10

I also asree with the making of app..and hairstyle! :rolleyes: :cool:
AADRIJA
AADRIJA

Have thanks: 59 times

Postby Nikolina120 » 14 Mar 2015, 13:42

I agree with youu :d
I wanna app because I'm always on iPad and your suggestion about gifts is perfect. :)
I hope they will add something new.
Nikolina120

Have thanks: 82 times

Postby Nikkihar » 16 Dec 2015, 07:15

melissa0709 wrote:SHOPPING
It would be very very very useful, when we could have an option where we can choose a clothing item. For example I want to buy shoes, now it is really inconvenient to go trough every single shop and every single page to find the items..

MOBILE APP
I think it would be very useful when you would make a mobile app

YES YES YES I agree with these.
Nikkihar

Have thanks: 30 times

Postby Alex18 » 22 Dec 2015, 06:34

melissa0709 wrote:GOOGLE ACCOUNT

Well, im logging in with Google, and i would like to know my username and PW, so i can also logg in the normal way.
A few days ago i had to go on a trip and couldnt go online from my laptop. So ive tried to log in with my phone, but it didnt accept the google account. But when i would had my Username and PW i could had logged in...
(I can log in in google chrome but not in this game with my account)

I doubt anyone is still having this problem but if so all you have to do is click on forgot username and it will be emailed to you. It'll be a longggg username that starts with google_[and then it will contain random numbers and letters].
Visit my website. :)
Alex18

Have thanks: 188 times

Return to Game Suggestions