Blocking Ladies in the Arena

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Blocking Ladies in the Arena

Postby Evienne » 23 Feb 2020, 07:46

I would really love the option of blocking certain ladies from appearing in my search in the Arena. I play on six servers and I'm at levels 10-16 on most of them, with high skills. I get the same people appearing in the search every single round of challenges. Most are inactive, but still in clubs. Even if I bypass them all, they just keep rotating so I get the exact same results time and time again. I can find others by doing my own search (going through the ranking etc.) but who has time for that when playing five servers? I would love a button to block these ladies from appearing in my search. It would also be useful for International, when I'm challenging, but not concentrating. I am alway hitting friends because of it.
Always remember, you are unique ... just like everyone else

For this post the author Evienne thanked: 2
LadyMusa (25 Feb 2020, 00:31) • Wax Storm (24 Feb 2020, 03:49)
Rating: 2.41%

Evienne

Have thanks: 137 times

Re: Blocking Ladies in the Arena

Postby Wax Storm » 24 Feb 2020, 03:50

Evienne wrote:I would really love the option of blocking certain ladies from appearing in my search in the Arena. I play on six servers and I'm at levels 10-16 on most of them, with high skills. I get the same people appearing in the search every single round of challenges. Most are inactive, but still in clubs. Even if I bypass them all, they just keep rotating so I get the exact same results time and time again. I can find others by doing my own search (going through the ranking etc.) but who has time for that when playing five servers? I would love a button to block these ladies from appearing in my search. It would also be useful for International, when I'm challenging, but not concentrating. I am alway hitting friends because of it.

We all would like that :) But there's other bigger more important updates we all want from LP first. Anyway, all suggestions should be done via feedback in order to be considered ;)
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 2
Evienne (24 Feb 2020, 04:43) • Trinity Starling (24 Feb 2020, 03:53)

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2284 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Evienne » 24 Feb 2020, 04:42

I don't seriously consider that anything will be considered by Admin. I've been playing this game too long to believe that. I'm just putting it out there for opinions :)
Always remember, you are unique ... just like everyone else

For this post the author Evienne thanked: 2
LadyMusa (25 Feb 2020, 00:31) • Wax Storm (24 Feb 2020, 04:45)

Evienne

Have thanks: 137 times

Postby playerlp » 25 Apr 2020, 00:37

Hello

Sorry in advance

it may be better to make a button - exclude from the arena.- function as a blacklist
also do a search on the last run of the game -like level search

because the ladies online get hit and quit the game
playerlp

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby mclil1 » 12 May 2020, 03:15

Yeah, I keep getting hit by a specific lady, and I think I've challenged the same person a bunch of times already in the Arena.
Lady Name: Mikayla
ID: 6776353

Custom avatars by me for "sale"! Chat message me for the details.
mclil1
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 302 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Game Suggestions