Better dating EQUALITY

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Better dating EQUALITY

Postby Loca Luna » 30 Jun 2019, 07:53

I would love to see greater equality for the dating aspect of LP.
I'd like the choice to have a girlfriend, not just a boyfriend. Also, ALL of the current boyfriends are white. A bit of variety would be nice...especially if you're not partial to white men.
When I brought this up in feedback I was told that a boyfriend's skin tone can be changed once you've become engaged. That's a great eventual option. Plus they all look the same. it seems like they're put in a different category and given a different name and job and, ta-da, new guy.
Also, can I just say gay wedding!!
I hope more people will weigh in on this and if you agree to also send feedback with this idea That's how change is made.
Thank you!

Loca Luna
Loca Luna
ID: 6345252
Club: Equality
What if it really is all about the Hokey Pokey?

For this post the author Loca Luna thanked: 2
Red Queen (01 Jul 2019, 09:36) • Trinity Starling (30 Jun 2019, 18:26)
Rating: 2.41%

Loca Luna

Have thanks: 199 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Better dating EQUALITY

Postby Trinity Starling » 30 Jun 2019, 18:33

Great idea! I think, with the notion of marriage equality, it'd be nice to see representation of the LGBTQ+ community in the game. There's actually a number of other topics in game suggestions that touch on this idea.

Also, on the topic of racial "diversity", I think that LP has slowly gotten better at representing different racial groups, although much of the content remains partial to the representation of white people (ex. in the beauty salon/barber shop, the option of changing skin color is called the "Solarium", which makes it a tanning salon and thus suggests that the default skin tone is pale [read: white]). So there's still a LOT to be done in terms of fair representation in LP.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2
Loca Luna (28 Sep 2019, 18:57) • Red Queen (01 Jul 2019, 09:36)
Rating: 2.41%

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 876 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Game Suggestions