Level specific locks

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Level specific locks

Postby Thumaya » 10 Feb 2019, 13:16

I'd love it if the boyfriends were open for all so even someone who is low level can have a fiance, I level up slowly and I'm sick of the guy I'm stuck with, I've almost completed all bf related perks with this one dude simply because the rest are closed to me. I feel people would be more attached to a fiance they designed than "generic guy."

On the same theme, the lock for the points system that only opens at level 19 is a bit...odd. Why level 19?? Why not from the start?? It's such an odd thing to block because it simply forces those of us at lower levels to grind more for the same number of fashion points. Eg: if I have 500$ left to spend I have to change my look 5 times whereas a higher level player can just set their amount to 500$ and do it once.
Thumaya

Have thanks: 10 times

Re: Level specific locks

Postby Thumaya » 14 Feb 2019, 21:58

Updating in case someone reads this:

On the app as of yesterday I have what is usually a level 20 bf as my new squeeze. Now it's possible I' didn't realize this was a thing on the app but I know on the website this was locked.
Thumaya

Have thanks: 10 times

Return to Game Suggestions