Hairstyles and clothing suggestion

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Hairstyles and clothing suggestion

Postby Amethist » 03 Feb 2019, 15:41

I have a few hairstyle suggestions that I’d like to share :

-Highlights option (we can pick a section (or more) of our hair that we’d like to color)
-An ombre option
-Color our hair in a shade of our choosing, and not just the colors given in the beauty salon. I was thinking of a tool more or less like this:

These options don’t necessarily have to be free (but I would really like them free tho lol)

And for the clothing suggestion:

It would be nice to have a searching option if we’re trying to find a particular color. For example:

Then once you click the box, something like this would come up:

And once a color is picked, a series of clothes would come up, but only the ones with the chosen color. This suggestion applies for both wardrobe and in the mall by the way. :)

That’s all.

For this post the author Amethist was thanked by:
doe (03 Feb 2019, 23:44)
Rating: 1.2%

Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1265 times

Re: Hairstyles and clothing suggestion

Postby Trinity Starling » 03 Feb 2019, 21:39

I agree! I recently suggested that there should be an option to pick the colors of items we win in events, and I think this suggestion ties into it. I think having a color wheel like you suggested would be nice. Maybe certain hairstyles should come with an option to dye it another color? Anyways, nice suggestion. I recommend that you submit it in game feedback.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 626 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Game Suggestions