CLEAN OUT WARDROBE

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Re: CLEAN OUT WARDROBE

Postby VictorsSecret » 06 Jan 2020, 00:02

I think Red Queen is saying that the fashion points are attached to the specific items. If you would choose to dispose of an item, once the item is gone, the attached points would also be gone.
VictorsSecret
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 811 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Trinity Starling » 06 Jan 2020, 00:17

VictorsSecret wrote:I think Red Queen is saying that the fashion points are attached to the specific items. If you would choose to dispose of an item, once the item is gone, the attached points would also be gone.

What do you mean by attached points?
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1291 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby VictorsSecret » 06 Jan 2020, 07:45

If an item is removed from your inventory, the fashion points that are assigned to it would then be subtracted from your total. If the item you disposed of gave you 25 fashion points when you attained it, those 25 points would be voided. It would be just as if you never bought, or won, the item in the first place.
It would make you think twice before giving up even the ugliest items.
VictorsSecret
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 811 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 06 Jan 2020, 16:12

Trinity Starling wrote:
Red Queen wrote:Everything sounds awesome, but you all forget one little technical point. Each clothing item is worth a certain amount of skill points. So for each garment you delete, you're gonna lose skill points. :(
So keeping it in a a separate place could work, like suggested.

Actually, you'd never lose fashion points because, with every item you win or buy from a collection, points are added to your account. Thus, as long as you once owned an item (even if it is now hypothetically gone), you'd still have the points (which you earned by winning them at one point in time. Basically, fashion points aren't an issue if this idea is implemented into the game. ^_^

So basically, for example, 1 item=10fp=>bought so fp added to your account=>later on sell the item/delete it but keep the fp? Well the fp is attached to the item, have the item have the fp, don't have the item no FP either-that for deleting it from your wardrobe. For selling to another player option: have the item ave the fp too=> sell the item keep the fp? Then why would I (the player that would buy it) even consider to get the item if it doesn't give me any perks other than being pretty? Is not feasible from my point of view.

For a third option would be: Buy the item, get the fp, resell the item but keep the fp and that buyer will get the fp as well...<= I see a loophole to cheat the system here where we would do this constantly just to get the fp over and over with same 1 item sold over and over - NOT feasible!

I like the idea of: have the option to buy an item because you like it (or not) and you want(or not) the fp that comes with it. That seems fair to me.

Best update would be just being able to make favorite items move at the beginning of the categories in wardrobe.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2284 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Evienne » 22 Feb 2020, 10:21

Here's an option ....

How about we buy the fashion points and ditch the item? Most of the collections lately have contained things I would normally not use, but I have to buy them for the FP. That overloads my wardrobe with rubbish. I just want the points!
Always remember, you are unique ... just like everyone else
Evienne

Have thanks: 137 times

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions