Experience points

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Experience points

Postby silverhair_42 » 26 Jan 2018, 07:00

Hi, all!

I just want to suggest if we could stop a higher and weaker lady by giving us experience points by challenging a stronger and lower level lady.

I know that this game is all about challenges in the arena, and I don't have any problems with that. I've been challenged by stronger ladies several times a day and they take a lot of my money. This type of strategy makes me a wiser player. I learned how to spend my money and they even inspired me to become a strong lady, too.

A certain lady keeps on challenging me and some other ladies as well. I think this type of account was created just to ruin and control our game. She knows that we can't do anything about it.

If she wants to challenge me, she can have all my money, but please don't give me experience points. I'm still working on my stats. :sad: I will start collecting XPs when I'm ready, but not now. :smile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For this post the author silverhair_42 thanked: 3
Fiona Frickenfrack (22 Mar 2018, 20:01) • Myrrael (04 Feb 2018, 04:38) • Naya_Adley (28 Jan 2018, 11:17)
Rating: 3.61%

silverhair_42

Have thanks: 5 times

Re: Experience points

Postby Naya_Adley » 28 Jan 2018, 11:25

That's a interesting suggestion. We could have an option to block XP's and another to accept them so ladies who want to level up fast wont be negatively affected. I am surprised that lady challenged you so many times, especially that she was losing all duels. Hopefully an admin views this and provides you with additional support if needed.
Best wishes
Naya_Adley

Have thanks: 190 times

Postby silverhair_42 » 04 Feb 2018, 04:31

Thank you! I don't know why she keeps on challenging me several times a day when she knows that she won't win against me and I don't think she will stop.

If I decide that I want to level up fast or some other ladies, we can do it on our own. We can just challenge a higher and weaker lady. We can earn money and XPs. However in this case, she's the one that's in control. She's the only one who can decide when she wants us to level up.

I really hope that the admins will see this post.

For this post the author silverhair_42 thanked: 2
Fiona Frickenfrack (22 Mar 2018, 20:02) • Naya_Adley (04 Feb 2018, 07:24)
Rating: 2.41%

silverhair_42

Have thanks: 5 times

Postby Myrrael » 04 Feb 2018, 04:38

To me, personally, giving exp (more like forcing exp) in this manner is a way to troll. There's nothing someone can do about it and it's terrible when it happens as often as silverhair posted. So, yes, I would be very much for a way to block exp gained in this manner.
Lady name: Myrrael
id=3932134

For this post the author Myrrael thanked: 2
Fiona Frickenfrack (22 Mar 2018, 20:03) • Naya_Adley (04 Feb 2018, 07:26)
Rating: 2.41%

Myrrael

Have thanks: 303 times
National Flag:
Netherlands

Return to Game Suggestions