banned players keep opening accounts

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

banned players keep opening accounts

Postby lionesselsa » 05 Jan 2018, 18:42

Would it be possible to give access to chat and messages to players only after completing tutorial ? Till then they could interact with guides and LP support only. That may reduce a large number of fake accounts that are only started to make issues and could also solve the problem of accounts LP closes and player keeps opening. more than 90% of those accounts never pass level 10 often not even that.

For this post the author lionesselsa was thanked by:
Winter Violet (05 Jan 2018, 23:28)
Rating: 1.2%

lionesselsa

Have thanks: 43 times

Re: banned players keep opening accounts

Postby Winter Violet » 05 Jan 2018, 23:27

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Word.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter Violet

Have thanks: 448 times

Postby ioanamiritescu2 » 08 Jan 2018, 15:24

Onestly i can make a new account over 8 level,meaning 9 and carefull even 10 in about half of hour,less if im lucky and under 1 hour to get 10 lvl. if i get delayes...tried this from practical reasons like many items at auction that can never be bought on bids,cause there uis alwayes a higher bidder,so y0u need diamomnds if y0u want something to buy,need to buy on the spot!!!SSS+++dont worry im not spaming with accounts,and auctions are very raere...and even though i can tell its very easy to start an account but its very difficult and with higher lvls. becames even more difficult to keep them!!!SSS+++now if y0uu want to ban this accoun tof mine cause i admit a fact that i believe evey girll has tried at least once,its y0ur doing,but im a strong player on this account and i want to keep it this way!!!SSS+++I'm in fact getting engaged and that sayes more i thinck to girls that have passed through the party planning and organizing...!!!SSS+++
I believe we should not make continually accounts besides the one we have ,the bigger one cause its no use and finally ends to nothing,y0u spend all and start from wher y0u were,in need of anything that make y0u start a new account in the first place...!!!SSS++I thinck girls can not judge like me and will keep doing that if y0u do not offer them an alternative to get things they want in other way than making new accounts and left them after using,and also to atract them to play more enjoy more and stay hoocked!!!SSS+++
Thats my oppinuion and i do not ask anyon eto share it,i was just saying what i had on my mind,although i believe y0u say now oh... sha can talk shes got already a decade(10) of accounts!!!SSS+++
but as long as y0u stay focus on y0ur stuff and not on our stuff=the players=the custumores without trying to take even their skin from them if they allowed nothing will ever change!!!SSS++=Be the change bring the chnge and chnages will come...no change from y0u now change from us players!!!SSS+++ Its a basic logic rule,its not a threat its a simple truth that has been prooved in time in this game and in many others!!!SSS+++ Some good chnages have been made and i thinck players react pozitevely...so keep going with the good stuff...
I thinck we need more original contest,to challenge y0u as a person,for example the banner with pengguins i guess started because someone who needs to win some diamonds had a picture with penguins...so the theme pup up!!!SSS+++its the most odd contest ive ever seen,and ive seen a lot in clubs of mine and in challenged clubs,cause im a curious person and i like to be informed unlike y0u for example,that try with a stick to float on a river,i know penguins can do that but we are fashionists not penguins...i guess And though i believe that i still found a reason why penguins!!!SSS+++
Im sure y0u asked too bu tdid y0u find the answer!!!SSSS+++because those imperial penguines everyone chooses are life matching partners...so as a player and this game or further as a girl and her fiancee,that once accepted cant be changed...
ioanamiritescu2

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby lionesselsa » 19 Jan 2018, 16:39

as I said you really need to adress players that you ban and keep opening accounts this is above all anyone can see in any game. and very much your responsibility
will try to clean
After this got worse so hard to clean cause if I do cut all.
This ladies , adms, devs is happening now and its the chat you advise all new players to join...
Maybe time to worry about this instead of other stuff . dont know up to you ofc
and yes have the rest of the pics and yes been reported but as you see player even brags keeps opening accounts and no one can ban her :) Prove her wrong... cheers
lionesselsa

Postby lionesselsa » 19 Jan 2018, 16:41

player keeps changing name leaving link here https://v3.g.ladypopular.com/profile.ph ... id=2764713
lionesselsa

Postby lionesselsa » 19 Jan 2018, 17:24

Just to end this on a positive note , pls know that Lady Elly, defused this situation , fast and effective as always. but still up to you she does not have to put out fires that can be prevented.
Hugs for Lady Elly and a thank you for her amazing patient job putting up with us all
lionesselsa

Postby lionesselsa » 27 Jan 2018, 11:22

So as informed game is open to kids all age, and this is what we have . Deal with it fast
lionesselsa

Postby lionesselsa » 27 Jan 2018, 11:54

link cause they often change name and pic https://v3.g.ladypopular.com/profile.ph ... id=3938700
lionesselsa

Postby Lina Lyn yeppeun » 27 Jan 2018, 12:08

I totally agree with you Elsa
So I suggest banning those kinds of words
as it's forbidden to demand votes and the word vote is banned
let's ban the other inappropriate words

and for banners why not ban the IP a period of time 1-year max
and not banning the account itself for 3 years or 2
I think it's useful because if that player aims to make chaos and interrupt the others, he/she would forget about the game if he /she got the IP banned
Lady Lina lyn

ID =4544605

Club Sanctuary

Lina Lyn yeppeun

Have thanks: 252 times

Return to Game Suggestions