Join Date Listed on Profile's

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Join Date Listed on Profile's

Postby Faith Ibanez » 16 Dec 2017, 07:34

In my opinion, I think it would be a wonderful minor change to the profiles, if you could see when a Lady has first joined Ladypopular!

As it is on the other sites (and this Forum), it would basically just be some text along the lines of: "This Lady has been playing since: Month/Day/Year". I am fascinated when I see someone who has been playing a site for a long period of time, and it would also help others to remember when they first started playing, as I can only remember I joined in the Summer of 2016.

My deepest apologies if I am not posting a suggestion up to Ladypopular's code.

Thank you for taking some time to have a look at my suggestion!
My username for the game is "Faith Ebanez"

For this post the author Faith Ibanez thanked: 2
blurryface_ (24 Feb 2018, 14:29) • Vigesimation (18 Dec 2017, 08:07)
Rating: 2.41%
Faith Ibanez
Have thanks: 51 times

Re: Join Date Listed on Profile's

Postby Smily Mimi » 16 Dec 2017, 08:56

Hey !

That's a good idea, and, as you've said it will only bring a minor change to the game or not a change at all but It won't be difficult for the administrators to do that, I think there's a place where this stuff is kept, so why not?
I see your idea as an option so if a lady wants people to know when she joined the game she will apply the option but if she doesn't want then the option won't be applied, exactly like birthdate on your LP's profile.
Smily Mimi
Have thanks: 8 times

Re: Join Date Listed on Profile's

Postby aeries » 19 Dec 2017, 03:07

Have thanks: 18 times

Return to Game Suggestions