Hatred through NEGATIVE votes

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Hatred through NEGATIVE votes

Postby Naya_Adley » 06 Dec 2017, 01:20

Why do we have the option to negative vote? What idea is the game trying to convey by allowing people to spread more hate in this world than there already is? There are so many good ladies/misters that mean no harm and are being cyberbullied and mistreated by other players in LP. You may ask how is that even possible? Well there has been incidents in which clubs negative vote on ladies of another club that challenged them. Also, some immature ladies decide to negative vote you just because you challenge them in fashion arena. Negative votes can come to even the most innocent of players, and trust me they won’t give a nice first impression about you. Why destroy someone’s day with negative vote and make the game less fun and friendly? Some youngsters may have very emotional reactions towards being treated unkindly through negative votes. Isn’t fashion all about expressing your own style and creativity? It surprises me that we are so judgmental about other people’s looks. We should learn to respect others and spread peace, not cause hatred when there is still a possibility to avoid it.
-Naya
Naya_Adley

Have thanks: 129 times

Re: Hatred through NEGATIVE votes

Postby Smily Mimi » 15 Dec 2017, 10:49

Hey !
Negative votes, like positive votes are there to note ladies. Like for example, if you see a lady with a style which doesn't please you, you have the right to vote negatively, it's not hatred at all. People must understand that, we have different tastes and negative votes like I've said is not always hatred, but what we think about the style.

For this post the author Smily Mimi thanked: 3
aeries (21 Dec 2017, 03:48) • Emirillia (31 Jan 2018, 10:00) • Summer Solstice (25 Dec 2017, 02:29)
Rating: 3.61%

Smily Mimi

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby Naya_Adley » 28 Jan 2018, 08:08

Smily Mimi wrote:Hey !
Negative votes, like positive votes are there to note ladies. Like for example, if you see a lady with a style which doesn't please you, you have the right to vote negatively, it's not hatred at all. People must understand that, we have different tastes and negative votes like I've said is not always hatred, but what we think about the style.

I see your point, but voting against someone's style won't completely change the way they choose how to dress their ladies/misters just because of someone else's opinion. There is no need of showing dislikes, it just brings about a more negative vibe among players, which is not what this game should be about. Everyone is different and if we can't respect that then maybe we just not mature enough to play a kids' game. Not to mention, many negative vote LP club presidents and in most cases it does not have anything to do with their styles. In other words, clubs that lose a fight (sometimes trophies too) get revenge by negative voting the other club's president.
-Naya
Naya_Adley

Postby Smily Mimi » 03 Feb 2018, 15:59

@Naya'
Your question is "Why do we have the negative votes option?" If I'm not wrong, and I answered it. The game is there to expand our fashion tastes by having fun at the same time, and see what the world thinks about it in some cases. We're free to adapt any style, wear what we want and to share our opinions. If your style doesn't please, then you get negative votes and that's it. Others use negative votes in other ways and that's their choice but, the reason why we have the negative votes option has already been stated above. ^_^

For this post the author Smily Mimi was thanked by:
Naya_Adley (03 Feb 2018, 21:08)
Rating: 1.2%

Smily Mimi

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby Naya_Adley » 03 Feb 2018, 21:08

Yeah ok good point. I was just a little frustrated that some of my friends in the LP game have been getting a bunch of negative votes after club fights which doesn’t seem fair, but taking the negative vote option out wouldn’t be fair either as you said it helps others give their opinion on other people’s styles.

:)
-Naya
Naya_Adley

Return to Game Suggestions