Share your Ideas

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Share your Ideas

Postby Naya_Adley » 06 Dec 2017, 01:51

Every game has some sort of background music to it why not Lady Popular? It would be fun if there was some music that we could add to engagement parties and other special events. Also, I believe that there are so many clothes options and they are all extremely creative and gorgeous, but we should have more skins tones, noses, and eye options as well to help differentiate ourselves from other ladies. Another thing that would be just awesome to have is the opportunity to create your own clothes designs+++ It would be crazy cool if after you marry in the game you get to choose whether or not you want a baby :) it would be so adorable and make the game for ladies of higher levels more interesting.

What are your ideas?

For this post the author Naya_Adley was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (03 Jul 2018, 09:36)
Rating: 1.2%

Naya_Adley

Have thanks: 194 times

Re: Share your Ideas

Postby Annabelle Coco » 03 Jul 2018, 09:39

Nice suggestions!

I would really love to be able to SAVE the room setup of an apartment the way we can save an outfit, and same for the engagement venue set up (we have to rearrange everything in the middle of the party when changing background because we can't pre-save them) and also be able to Save Pet's outfits and FACIAL FEATURES (Beauty look) in the beauty salon so that when we change it up for something specific we can then return to our normal self, and also save in advance face looks for specific outfits such as costumes that including specific makeup combinations and facial features etc It's hard for me to remember exactly how my lady was before once I've changed everything for an event or contest.
I'm going to have to do a look completely different from mine for an engagement party soon and I have to screenshot everything to try and be able to recreate both that impersonation look AND my own so that I can return to normal at the end of the party. It would be so much easier to be able to just save it into slots as "normal me" and "Party look Impersonation of X" the same way we can save outfits and give them names. Same for future halloween looks or nice makeup / hair combos etc.

Lady: Annabelle Coco

ID — 2296579

Club: Divas..

For this post the author Annabelle Coco was thanked by:
womaninwhite (03 Jul 2018, 13:08)
Rating: 1.2%

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2546 times

Return to Game Suggestions