More Types of Parties

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

More Types of Parties

Postby Laceyjane » 14 Nov 2017, 15:43

I would like to suggest allowing players or even just clubs to be able to have parties, not just engagement parties, but birthday parties, slumber parties, girls night out parties, etc. I think this would be fun and give that something extra for clubs to do and/or all players of Lady Popular. I hope you take my suggestion into serious consideration as I have heard several other players at engagement parties also say that this would be a great and fun addition to the party center of Lady Popular. :wub: :P

For this post the author Laceyjane thanked: 5
jupep7 (19 Nov 2017, 22:36) • MORNINGSTAR (29 Jun 2018, 22:53) • pikachu666 (18 Nov 2017, 17:51) • Rescibelle (12 Jan 2018, 18:09) • Trinity Starling (24 Jun 2018, 01:35)
Rating: 6.02%

Laceyjane

Have thanks: 17 times

Re: More Types of Parties

Postby Trinity Starling » 24 Jun 2018, 01:35

Good idea! I also think that the Party Center should hold different types of events. I think seasonal parties would be nice as well. Even though people live in different time zones, you could go about adjusting your time zone so you see a party that is suited for your country/region. Parties could also be coordinated with events, so, for example, if the current event is a sort of gothic chic/rock 'n' roll themed thing, we could sort of have a concert themed party that ladies could join (sort of like a commons house/chat room), with size restrictions, of course (so only a certain number of ladies could be in the party at once. If we treat parties as "servers", per se, then the same party, but in a different server, would allow many more ladies to enjoy one type of party at once. Overall, it's a great idea, and I hope to see something like it implemented.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 666 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Game Suggestions