Clothing & Name Outdated

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Clothing & Name Outdated

Postby CuddlePuddle » 31 Aug 2017, 08:45

Not trying to be rude, but 2 things that are meant to be constructive and honest. I love this game and I want to see it succeed even more!

1) does anyone else think a lot of the clothes at the mall are super outdated and/or weird?

2) the name "Lady Popular" sounds outdated to me as well. Like, it sounds like a game for 80 year old women! I know you've built a brand around the name and all, but I promise you, a cooler name would be worth losing some brand recognition.

I've been playing fashion games obsessively for about 7 years now and I had always heard of/seen Lady Popular, but never got into it because of the name and because the clothing i saw looked a bit old and weird. I only started playing because I've literally played all the other fashion games to death and I was desperate, but I'm really glad I checked this game out further because I realized there are actually a lot of cute clothes! especially the new and limited stuff. For instance, I love the burning man and pop stars collections!

This game is awesome, and has great bones...you just need to update the mall clothing. If you need fresh ideas, hit me up! I know what all the kids are into these days ;)

For this post the author CuddlePuddle thanked: 2
Nixiefae (03 Dec 2017, 22:21) • Rescibelle (12 Jan 2018, 18:11)
Rating: 2.41%

CuddlePuddle

Have thanks: 45 times

Re: Clothing & Name Outdated

Postby Nixiefae » 01 Dec 2017, 23:11

I have to kind of agree, some of the older clothes need a little updating/refreshing. As well as the hair stlyes in the salon, they don't have the same detail as the hairs you can get from events
LadyName: Nixiefae
Id: 2753482
Nixiefae

Have thanks: 13 times

Return to Game Suggestions