Resale of unwanted items

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Resale of unwanted items

Postby Divah » 15 Feb 2016, 08:47

Perhaps a market could be created for users to sell, (at a fraction of the cost). This would be for items currently available at the mall/furniture store. And resale could be restricted.

In addition, older users can sell items that are no longer available to newer users. Such as older holiday/event collections, and free gifts. This would be for items no longer available at the mall/furniture store.

Also, clubs could have resale fundraisers, competitions, contest, and exclusive invite only glam sales. The game could charge an entry fee, a set-up fee, a list fee, and or a percentage of the total. This would be a win/win for but the users and game admins. Some resales could also be hosted via game administrators to users whom have spent real money; and or for a small real money entry fee, like .50 - .99 cents.

For items purchased with emeralds and diamonds you could use the current exchange rate less 40% as the resale value.

Thank you in advance for your time consideration.

For this post the author Divah thanked: 6
amanda2001 (27 Feb 2016, 19:56) • Annabelle Coco (29 May 2016, 16:47) • M.a.r.i.a. (16 Feb 2016, 01:47) • melissa0709 (17 Feb 2016, 02:46) • Rescibelle (12 Jan 2018, 18:18) • sarahmoore (08 Sep 2016, 05:10)
Rating: 7.23%

Divah

Have thanks: 6 times

Re: Resale of unwanted items

Postby Soravia » 23 Feb 2016, 13:48

But what about the points and the achievements with the shops we get from the items?

Won't be fair if we sell them and we keep the points,and the other to get them as well,this can make people to create multiple accounts and sell the items between them.

Plus as we see,from time to time we get events and shops added again in the game,so if new players,wait they may have the chance to buy something from old collection or events.

For this post the author Soravia was thanked by:
amanda2001 (27 Feb 2016, 19:57)
Rating: 1.2%

Soravia

Have thanks: 301 times

Postby Annabelle Coco » 29 May 2016, 16:47

Divah wrote:Perhaps a market could be created for users to sell, (at a fraction of the cost). This would be for items currently available at the mall/furniture store. And resale could be restricted.

In addition, older users can sell items that are no longer available to newer users. Such as older holiday/event collections, and free gifts. This would be for items no longer available at the mall/furniture store.

Also, clubs could have resale fundraisers, competitions, contest, and exclusive invite only glam sales. The game could charge an entry fee, a set-up fee, a list fee, and or a percentage of the total. This would be a win/win for but the users and game admins. Some resales could also be hosted via game administrators to users whom have spent real money; and or for a small real money entry fee, like .50 - .99 cents.

For items purchased with emeralds and diamonds you could use the current exchange rate less 40% as the resale value.

Thank you in advance for your time consideration.

AMEN. Yes, this would be amazing.

As for the "skill points", obviously, I think these are attached to the item and should be deducted upon sale of said item. I don't see why this would be a problem considering that players are not forced to sell, they are making a choice by getting rid of the item. No one is forcing them to sell anything. Once sold, it will be as though the item had never been purchased, which is fair.
I just don't like the mess haha
Last edited by Annabelle Coco on 23 Jul 2016, 05:53, edited 1 time in total.

Lady: Annabelle Coco

ID — 2296579

Club: Divas..

Annabelle Coco
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2545 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » 05 Jul 2016, 01:52

That would be fun to do. There are clothes in my closet I put omn my lady just a few times others are my favourite things to wear,
Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 129 times

Postby Scotia P. » 22 Jul 2016, 22:53

I fully agree!!

For this post the author Scotia P. was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (23 Jul 2016, 05:52)
Rating: 1.2%

Scotia P.

Have thanks: 26 times

Postby vampirekate » 09 Feb 2017, 01:25

I don't care about the skill points... if I buy something and I decide that I don't want it, then I want to be able to get rid of it and make a little money back... like 1/3 of the original price. :cool:
vampirekate

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Game Suggestions