Add the Languages You Can Contact a Guide In

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Add the Languages You Can Contact a Guide In

Postby Alex18 » 26 Dec 2015, 23:51

I'm sure a lot of guides get asked questions in languages besides just English. It'd be nice to have a list of languages that guides can help players in. I'm sure this would help to alleviate a lot of questions being sent in a language we can't read let alone respond in.

Here's something quick I came up with in terms of changing the guide page:

I obviously didn't put a flag representing English since it's understood in the International version that a guide should have at the bare minimum a good command of the English language.

I sent this suggestion to Feedback. Hopefully, it will be implemented. :)
Visit my website. :)

For this post the author Alex18 thanked: 4
Arizona Le Faye (09 Jan 2016, 11:53) • PurpleBondGirl (27 Dec 2015, 00:22) • Sara Aranel (17 Feb 2016, 03:29) • Thyriah (28 Dec 2015, 02:58)
Rating: 4.82%

Alex18

Have thanks: 188 times

Re: Add the Languages You Can Contact a Guide In

Postby PurpleBondGirl » 27 Dec 2015, 00:28

Woman, you've nailed it. This is such an excellent idea. We all need to come together and get this implemented into effect soon. I've actually had to ignore certain new players because they absolutely bombard me with question after question I can't read, nor can I translate. When foreign slang is used or a mixture of slang and what is proper, no translator can unravel the words we need to understand so we can answer their questions. Its frustrating and heartbreaking when these players need help and we can't do a single thing to help them.

For this post the author PurpleBondGirl was thanked by:
Alex18 (09 Jan 2016, 18:17)
Rating: 1.2%

PurpleBondGirl

Have thanks: 292 times

Return to Game Suggestions