Several miscellaneous suggestions - all of them do-able

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Several miscellaneous suggestions - all of them do-able

Postby Nikkihar » 16 Dec 2015, 07:07

Here are my suggestions (some of them I have seen here already):

1. Swap meet: a place where we can trade clothing
2. Savings on "sets": If we buy the whole set at once, we get a discount. Much like the real mall.
3. We'd like the choice of how we want to layer our clothing: a shirt OVER a dress or a skirt over a top, etc. Like in the apartment with furniture, only with our clothes in the wardrobe.
4. Opponent list modification: Date/time indicating the last time we dueled with each opponent is desperately needed in the opponent list.
5. Notes section for opponents list - Some opponents are good for 6 points but have very little money. Some are always loaded with cash. Some we only hit once every other day. A spot for us to make our own notes on each opponent would be very helpful.
8. A way to save favorite beauty salon settings. We often have several different favorite set-ups and we could pay to save them as make-up sets. Charge us $200 to apply a makeup set and give us extra beauty points.
9. Sell makeup sets/entire looks. Make a way for them to be available to put on as a set. One click and voila, we're ready to go. Again, you can charge more for this and give more points for it.
9. A setting to flip furniture horizontally (mirror image) -- need need need!!!
10. A setting to group apartment items. So when we move the table, the vase and the candle go with it.
11. A setting to lock apartment items in position. So we don't keep moving them by accident.
12. Why are the pets' clickable areas so big in the apartment? It's crazy hard to position the furniture when the pets' area takes up half my monitor.

That's it for now. :)

For this post the author Nikkihar thanked: 2
east (19 Dec 2015, 01:20) • Rescibelle (12 Jan 2018, 18:33)
Rating: 2.41%

Nikkihar

Have thanks: 30 times

Re: Several miscellaneous suggestions - all of them do-able

Postby Nikkihar » 16 Dec 2015, 07:20

Oh, here's a few more: Sorting alphabetically in the Friends and Opponents lists.

And for opponents: I need to see their LEVEL!!! I level up wayyy faster than others and I need to constantly eliminate opponents from my list. This would be a lot easier to do if I could see their level without clicking on them.
Last edited by Nikkihar on 16 Dec 2015, 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
Nikkihar

Re: Several miscellaneous suggestions - all of them do-able

Postby Nikkihar » 16 Dec 2015, 07:24

And here's a couple more:

SHOPPING:
Search feature> Shoes, Coats, Belts, etc.
Because sometimes you just need the right pair of SHOES and you don't want to scroll through 3,000 tops and dresses to find them.

MOBILE APP
^^ Obviously this is necessary. :)
Nikkihar

Return to Game Suggestions