talent "invisible" for opponents

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

talent "invisible" for opponents

Postby ketevank » 22 Oct 2018, 15:19

it would be good to add one more talent, which can give you opportunity not to be challenged during any particular time, :afro:

Image

like this for example :ph34r: :biggrin:
Marquise Maia
id: 2403510
Image

For this post the author ketevank thanked: 3
Czarina (23 Oct 2018, 19:25) • Red Queen (23 Oct 2018, 16:10) • womaninwhite (22 Oct 2018, 23:46)
Rating: 3.61%
 
User avatar
ketevank
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 366
Joined: 06 Mar 2016, 18:39
Location: georgia
Has thanked: 482 times
Have thanks: 1061 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Re: talent "invisible" for opponents

Postby Wax Storm » 22 Oct 2018, 15:25

ketevank wrote:it would be good to add one more talent, which can give you opportunity not to be challenged during any particular time, :afro:

Image

like this for example :ph34r: :biggrin:


That's a good idea but the duration is bad. Because yu can get at least 5 hours protection from just 1 player which is more and cheaper (sometimes you actually get nice money from them too) than the talents you suggested.

Anyway, I like the idea but maybe with a different format? Though it would be against the game format (which is challenge and being challenged). You should send it through game feedback though. The admins will forward it to the game team.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Image
User avatar
Wax Storm
Moderator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: 01 Mar 2016, 09:35
Has thanked: 739 times
Have thanks: 901 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: talent "invisible" for opponents

Postby ketevank » 22 Oct 2018, 15:51

how i can get protection for 5 hours? there something i do not know :confused:

yes i just draw it roughly, they can edit time,price ,format :)
it would be good helper when someone is collecting money for improving skills to have some protections not to lose a lot of money :unsure:
Marquise Maia
id: 2403510
Image
User avatar
ketevank
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 366
Joined: 06 Mar 2016, 18:39
Location: georgia
Has thanked: 482 times
Have thanks: 1061 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Re: talent "invisible" for opponents

Postby Wax Storm » 22 Oct 2018, 16:16

ketevank wrote:how i can get protection for 5 hours? there something i do not know :confused:

yes i just draw it roughly, they can edit time,price ,format :)
it would be good helper when someone is collecting money for improving skills to have some protections not to lose a lot of money :unsure:



Ask a friend to challenge you every hour. They can't do it more than 5 times a day though, so for 5 hours straight=5 challenges, you're protected. Make sure you win against that friend though ;) ;)
Wax Storm
id=116317
Image
User avatar
Wax Storm
Moderator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: 01 Mar 2016, 09:35
Has thanked: 739 times
Have thanks: 901 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: talent "invisible" for opponents

Postby ketevank » 22 Oct 2018, 16:36

aaah that :D as usual i am shy to ask, i asked only 1-2 times but i feel like i am a rude person when asking " hey can you challenge me and lose" i feel terrible at that moment
Image
everyone need energy and many of them also collecting money so i do not want to bother anyone, better lp will add some protection talent, will wait :lol:
Marquise Maia
id: 2403510
Image

For this post the author ketevank was thanked by:
Wax Storm (22 Oct 2018, 17:01)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
ketevank
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 366
Joined: 06 Mar 2016, 18:39
Location: georgia
Has thanked: 482 times
Have thanks: 1061 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Re: talent "invisible" for opponents

Postby Wax Storm » 22 Oct 2018, 17:04

ketevank wrote:aaah that :D as usual i am shy to ask, i asked only 1-2 times but i feel like i am a rude person when asking " hey can you challenge me and lose" i feel terrible at that moment
Image
everyone need energy and many of them also collecting money so i do not want to bother anyone, better lp will add some protection talent, will wait :lol:



It also depends on the club culture. If your club promotes helping each other you don't need to be shy. If one of my ladies needs help, she writes in club chat "please challenge me now" and as soon as someone sees it they will get her. Sometimes there's even 5 ladies at the same time trying to get that person. You don't ask "get me but lose against me" because we already know you need the protection not your money robbed, so only weaker ladies than you would challenge you.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Image
User avatar
Wax Storm
Moderator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: 01 Mar 2016, 09:35
Has thanked: 739 times
Have thanks: 901 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: talent "invisible" for opponents

Postby ketevank » 22 Oct 2018, 17:15

ah that's so great, you are a great team :wub:
Marquise Maia
id: 2403510
Image
User avatar
ketevank
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 366
Joined: 06 Mar 2016, 18:39
Location: georgia
Has thanked: 482 times
Have thanks: 1061 times
National Flag:
Georgia



Return to Game Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest