Minigames- you vs another LP player

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Minigames- you vs another LP player

Postby Naya_Adley » 06 Dec 2017, 02:01

It would be so awesome if some of our mini games could be played with other ladies online. Sometimes playing against the computer can get pretty boring, especially when the reward of cash for most minigames is very low. There should me more minigames and hopefully we get to make minigames more fun and competitive by allowing real people to play with you.

What minigames you want?

For this post the author Naya_Adley thanked: 2
Gaia (19 Mar 2018, 05:32) • Miranda K (19 Mar 2018, 22:15)
Rating: 2.41%

Naya_Adley

Have thanks: 193 times

Re: Minigames- you vs another LP player

Postby RojinY » 12 Dec 2017, 15:23

The mini games worked when I was on laptop ,now on iPad they don't and I'm not the only one suffering from this ,I saw complaints in the LP group on Facebook. And if your request is going to be treated the same as challenges are, as when you choose a lady to challenge and happens that that lady's mini games aren't working that would mean you won which is not fair

For this post the author RojinY was thanked by:
Naya_Adley (28 Jan 2018, 10:08)
Rating: 1.2%

RojinY

Have thanks: 13 times

Postby Naya_Adley » 28 Jan 2018, 10:08

RojinY wrote:The mini games worked when I was on laptop ,now on iPad they don't and I'm not the only one suffering from this ,I saw complaints in the LP group on Facebook. And if your request is going to be treated the same as challenges are, as when you choose a lady to challenge and happens that that lady's mini games aren't working that would mean you won which is not fair

How can you play a multi-player mini game with only 1 person? If the mini games don't work for you then you got nothing to lose, since you never played it anyways. The mini game ideas is just to make the mini games more fun by playing with other players. I do acknowledge the money we win from mini games, but if you think about it mini games don't take away money when you lose + plus the people would only get to challenge ladies/misters who are in the mini game section waiting to be challenged.

For this post the author Naya_Adley was thanked by:
Gaia (19 Mar 2018, 05:34)
Rating: 1.2%

Naya_Adley

Have thanks: 193 times

Postby Gaia » 19 Mar 2018, 05:36

Yes yes yes! I love this idea! I am always playing the mini games, can't imagine how fun it would be to play against other players :)
Lady name: Gaia.
(with a dot! :D)

ID: 1663132
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 351 times

Return to Game Suggestions