Introduce yourself for FA club membership

Use this forum to introduce yourself.
Newly Registered users can only post here. After your first post has been approved, you will be able to post in any section.

Introduce yourself for FA club membership

Postby inna1523 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:43 am

Hello everyone!
New_Members.jpg

Want to become a member of a club
but don’t know where to apply and where will be that place which will make you feel like home, around friends and ready for fun? GREAT! :D This is a place for you to leave your application and suggest yourself as a possible new member.
Membership Means More-horz.jpg

:excl: Tell your lady name on Fashion Arena and tell us a little about yourself and why you want to be a club’s member, what kind of team are you looking for, what personal qualities matter for you etc. :excl:

join-the-wow-organization-horz-vert.jpg

Hopefully you’ll find a team very quickly ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ur outlook affects ur outcome ;) enJOY & stay positive ~ Lady Joyfer

For this post the author inna1523 thanked: 7
amytankian (Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:16 pm) • EmilySparkles (Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:23 am) • fast-moneyfiep (Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:47 am) • Ivy83 (Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:24 pm) • kristi_annaa (Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:42 pm) • RobbyLeigh (Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:20 am) • Taylortown (Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:24 pm)
Rating: 8.54%

inna1523
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1468 times

Re: Introduce yourself for FA club membership

Postby Idialis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Fashion Arena name is the same as this one: Idialis

Please let me know if the font is too hard to read gals! :shocked:

Ohh this is a NEW topic forum! How lovely! <3

*raises hand*
Well, I for one am looking for a fabulous Ladies' Club to join. =) One that is active, friendly, filled with ideas and room to have even more ideas! Maybe even some activities within the club to pass the job and energy times.

I've just joined a couple days ago and am working on my stats which I think are pretty decent and quite strong for the level I'm in. I have experience with games like these so I'm aiming for the top. My organized OCD won't let me have it any other way. lol Anyways, I live an active computer lifestyle, so I'm on here.. too much. :biggrin: People say I'm silly and chatty. =D I'm 27 years old and a writer/web designer. So if a Ladies' Club needs a website.. *cough* *cough* *hack* *cough* ... ;)

Hopefully, you lady presidents consider me as a team member for your club! <3 Happy gaming to all and to all a good ni... morning!

Example of a website I made from a previous doll website I was addicted to for years: Roiworld Rage Group Magazine Website
I also made a chatroom meeting place for a game the team leaders were going to host.
Myster Part Chatroom

(Yes these two sites were made by wix, but my err.. coding "skills" are not limited to only wix templates. lol :redface: )

P.S.
Ahh shoot, I wanted to also mention that I could even possibly create, organize, manage lead and collaborate with co-owners to do a Sister Sorority club to those top clubs that are full yet still open to active high leveled ladies. For example, in the facebook game HERO ZERO, there are top teams such as Dark Wing and Chaos. But there are also players who collaborated with those members to create another team called Chaos Academy or Dark Wing Academy. This way if the main teams were either full or members wanted to join but were too low-leveled, they at least could join an academy/alliance team so in the future if a spot opened up, the main team would take them in.

But Alas, I have a very limited amount of emeralds and will most likely never get diamonds. (Real life is hard enough making money man! :wacko: )

Any questions? Message me anytime, anywhere, anyhow! :kiss:

ETA: I hate that I have to say this, but please be mature-minded in your club and hopefully no spamming, all caps, leetspeak, etc.. I understand the need to donate emeralds and coins. A notification in the description or a weekly announcement with a little "...and remember to donate emeralds and coins if you can" seems perfectly legit, but if your club has messages every half hour or so of "PLEASE DONATE EMERALDS! PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THE FIGHTS" then your club is not for me. Things of that nature should be obvious. :lipsrsealed:

Good luck to all and Happy Gaming! :wub: :love:

For this post the author Idialis thanked: 7
ada_xhihani (Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:19 pm) • AvroraPes (Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:01 pm) • DenverCallin151 (Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:58 am) • Fipka (Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:03 pm) • IcogcoffVox (Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:38 am) • inna1523 (Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:25 pm) • Ivy83 (Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:24 pm)
Rating: 8.54%

Idialis

Have thanks: 123 times

Postby Alicia the diva » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Hello all! My name is Alicia the Diva. I'm new here , but I love it so far. I want to be in a club with some serious fashioistas! :)

For this post the author Alicia the diva thanked: 2
IcogcoffVox (Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:55 am) • scarlett_s (Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:10 pm)
Rating: 2.44%

Alicia the diva

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby noisette_lierre » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Fashion Arena name: Noisette Lierre

Hi! Hello! :wub: I am looking for an active club that has a friendly and with good hearts members with high fashion sense that would also influence me as a newbie. :) I really do love fashion designing and interior designing. I am also online 24/7. Hehehe hope you guys, would embrace and accept me in clubs, I promise I'll be a good and cooperative member of yours. Love lots. Kisses from Philippines!!! :love: Feel free to message me, I am waiting! Yay :)
noisette_lierre

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby RebeccaDaly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi y'all! Sebastiana here. Just starting to explore the forum as another awesome place in this game that I like so much

For this post the author RebeccaDaly was thanked by:
Santokura (Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:42 am)
Rating: 1.22%

RebeccaDaly

Have thanks: 20 times

Postby JenRena » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:58 am

[font=fantasy][size=100][color=#FF0080][highlight=#bf0080] :redface: Hi, My name is Jeanette Dayton, but my lady in the game is JenRena. I am new to the game and forums. I am looking for a club to join that has a lot of activities and that supports their member. One that if I have questions or just want to learn tips and tricks or how to better play the game I can go to it too find out more information. " TY and God Bless!" :wub:

For this post the author JenRena was thanked by:
IcogcoffVox (Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:05 pm)
Rating: 1.22%

JenRena

Have thanks: 5 times

Postby Sun Day » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:25 am

I am Sunday
Sun Day

Have thanks: 84 times

Postby Sasha Wyant » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:36 pm

I am 47 woman who enjoys reading,gaming, listening to music and riding along with my husband in our 18 wheeler. I am really enjoying LP so much that I deleted all other games. I spend almost all day here fulfilling quests and just having fun.

Image :cheesy:
Sasha Wyant

Have thanks: 47 times

Postby Cat-Wild » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:36 am

Hello Ladies,

I am looking for an active Club that will accept a newcomer.
But don´t worry, I am playing since longer time on the german server already,
so I don´t need to be pampered :D unless my english, which I would love to improve :cool:

Hope to hear from you soon :wub:
Cat-Wild
Cat-Wild

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby LadyAqilah » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:35 am

Hello I am Lady Aqilah. Nice meeting you all. I love fashion a whole lot. I am a Nana and a great nana at my young age. Lol. I work with those who have Traumatic Brain Injuries and mentally challenged. I enjoy my work. I enjoy playing the Facebook games. I am on FB mostly to play ganes and keep in touch with family. I do hope you add me as a friend and give me pointers on the game, :D
LadyAqilah

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Introduce Yourself