Present your Fashion Arena club

Use this forum to introduce yourself.
Newly Registered users can only post here. After your first post has been approved, you will be able to post in any section.

Present your Fashion Arena club

Postby inna1523 » 30 Oct 2013, 12:32

Hello everyone!
We have great amount of FA clubs already. Some of them are full, others almost have all members, and some are fresh and looking for new friends and precious members for their houses.

Looking for a new club member? ;)

Want everyone to know about your amazing club? :cool:

AWESOME! :D

Suggest your club and present it, so new players after reading your presentation can easily apply.

:excl: Introduce your Fashion Arena club here by telling its name and little info about your members and environment in your club’s house. Also mention who you are looking for. :excl:

Membership.jpg

membership-join.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ur outlook affects ur outcome ;) enJOY & stay positive ~ Lady Joyfer

For this post the author inna1523 thanked: 3
MarvellQueen (11 Aug 2016, 11:31) • sophia edward murray (27 Dec 2014, 11:46) • Venka (30 Oct 2015, 18:23)
Rating: 3.61%

inna1523
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1519 times

Re: Present your Fashion Arena club

Postby Elamae » 18 Sep 2017, 12:00

Hi Everyone!
I'm Elamae the founder of Witch's Lair and i'm searching for members. If you are lvl 16 + you are welcome!
Why lvl 16? At this level it begins to be harder to reach the next level and this shows, that you are willing to play the game active! Stats are not as important, we help you to lift them up in the club...how we help new players to find the way trough the game easier. We support each other and we are true and don't cast bad spells on others, nor club mates!
http://wiconee.wixsite.com/witchslair
I would be happy to welcome YOU!

For this post the author Elamae was thanked by:
Red Queen (07 Nov 2017, 14:36)
Rating: 1.2%

Elamae

Have thanks: 18 times

Return to Introduce Yourself