Logging In - New Login Page Instructions

Logging In - New Login Page Instructions

Postby Arzosah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:33 am

Hello All
We have had many issues with Ladies not knowing how to or not being able to log into Lady Popular or lady Popular Fashion Arena since the introduction of the new log in page. :wacko: Here is a complete list of things you should try if you are having trouble logging in.

Go to LadyPopular.com, and choose the appropriate version of the game from the menu at the top of the screen. Do not use the Chrome App or saved bookmarks to log in.

View a larger image by dragging it to your address bar.

Before you log in the first time, completely clear your browser's cache and cookies.

Reload the log in page *twice* using a hard refresh. This means, press Ctrl + F5, wait for the entire page to load, then press Ctrl + F5 again. (The equivalent for a Mac is Command+Shift+R)

When you are ready to log in, you must first choose the correct game tab depending on which you wish to play:

View a larger image by dragging it to your address bar. :excl: You MUST do step one correctly, this is extremely important.
Please be sure you are selecting the correct game.

Lady Popular - Classic/Original Game
If you log in with Facebook Open ID or Google Open ID, do NOT attempt to use manual Google/Facebook ID usernames. You MUST use the buttons to log in - use of a username or your email will either not work, or prompt you to create a new lady.
Wait at least 20 seconds for your profile to load before clicking away from the page.

Lady Popular Fashion Arena
The first time you play this game, you WILL need to create a new Lady. This is a new, completely separate game, and creating a new lady is normal.
If you log in with Facebook Open ID or Google Open ID, do NOT attempt to use manual Google/Facebook ID usernames. You MUST use the buttons to log in, use of a username or your email will either not work, or prompt you to create a new lady.
Wait at least 20 seconds for your profile to load before clicking away from the page.

If you cannot get these steps to work on your usual browser, try again on at least one other browser.

:attention: :attention: :attention:
If you are still having trouble, be sure you are originally a user of the international site. Ladypopular.com is a separate game from Lady Popular Bulgaria, Lady Popular Romania, Lady Popular UK - if you originally played on another site, to continue accessing that lady you must continue using that site - accounts have not been transferred.
To ensure you are accessing the correct site, choose 'Version' up the top of the login page.
:attention: :attention: :attention:

Only if you have tried every one of these steps, carefully being sure to choose the right options, and still can't access the game/s, should you post your Lady Name here. :crying: Include any error messages or specific problems you are having, and specify the browsers you tried. Be sure to specify which game you are unable to access.

I will report continuing issues, please be aware there will be a delay in solving these issues over the weekend. We thank you for your patience and understanding as issues for the release of the brand new game are sorted out, and hope you enjoy playing! :love:
Many Thanks,
Arzosah
Last edited by Arzosah on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Additional Advice

For this post the author Arzosah was thanked by:
Lucrecia521 (Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 204 times

Re: Logging In - New Login Page Instructions

Postby stdmarilyn » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 am

at last everything is fine!!!!!
Last edited by stdmarilyn on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
stdmarilyn

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby stdmarilyn » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 am

thanks for your reply!
Everything 's fine, I don't know what was going wrong!!!!
stdmarilyn

Postby Arzosah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:50 am

That's great to hear! I'm glad it's fixed for you :)
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby sweety1 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 am

Still can't log in! maybe this is because I attempted to log in with my email and password about 3 days ago before this post was created so I was prompted to make a new lady but did not continue with this step. I hope I have not lost my lady EvaSarai for good :eek: :crying:
sweety1

Postby Katy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Lady's name is Pure
KAT
Katy

Postby TayEleuterio » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:18 pm

sweety1 wrote:Still can't log in! maybe this is because I attempted to log in with my email and password about 3 days ago before this post was created so I was prompted to make a new lady but did not continue with this step. I hope I have not lost my lady EvaSarai for good :eek: :crying:

I also still can not log in I think for the same reason mentioned above. :(
Lady Samyra
~Lady Samyra
TayEleuterio

Postby Arzosah » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 am

Okay I'll report that you are still having issues.
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Arzosah » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 am

I have added some additional advice to the original post which I will repeat here.

To get to the correct login page, please manually type ladypopular.com into your Address Bar. The use of the Chrome App or your own outdated bookmarks may interfere with your login (please update your bookmarks!)

It is also vitally important that you choose the correct Version of the game at the top of the screen. I will update the image in the first post to be sure the process is clear.

Thanks again for your patience, everyone!
~Arzosah
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Michelle » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi! I cannot log in in any LP game.
My lady name is K.i.t.t.y
I play with my google account, in the international version.
I made all the steps correctly, and the game (Lady Popular classic) says me to make a new lady. I tried on Fashion Arena too and the page becomes white and doesn't do anything.
I don't know what's the problem :(
Michelle

Have thanks: 5 times

Next

Return to Bug Reports - Fashion Arena