Can't Access Anything

Can't Access Anything

Postby KkZzKk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Hello,

In the last 36 hours I've been unable to do anything beyond log in! I can't click to any pages beyond the "title button" (for example, I can go to "my lady" but nothing else because the drop down won't show up). I can't read any of my messages or play any games, buy anything, spin the wheel, etc. I have no idea what's going on but it is very frustrating :(

Thanks!

** Additionally, this in slightly unfair as I am unable to spend any of my money which I can now lose through challenges while I'm frozen out or receive my prize from spinning the wheel/if my spinning wheel resets to Day 1 I will be VERY unhappy.
KkZzKk

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Can't Access Anything

Postby Merimaa Wildee » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello dear, send feedback, you can find it in greyish gear, next to messages, in drop down menu, I really hope that drop down menu will work. In case you success to go into feedback (four on drop down menu) send them all of this you typed, pick tehnical issues as subject . I wish you all of the luck dear :D
Merimaa Wildee

Have thanks: 51 times

Postby KkZzKk » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:30 pm

Thanks for your reply Merimaa! I cannot access any of the drop down menus, so I can't get to the feedback button in order to contact the admins. Does anyone know of another way, or can I have someone contact them on my behalf?
KkZzKk

Postby Merimaa Wildee » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:44 am

Oh that is shame :( I can contact them on your behalf if you wanna, what is your game name? :) I also gotta send feedback cos minigames aren't working for me and party is on Saturday :(

For this post the author Merimaa Wildee thanked: 2
KkZzKk (Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:27 am) • VernonHaw (Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:51 am)
Rating: 2.44%

Merimaa Wildee

Have thanks: 51 times

Postby KkZzKk » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:14 am

Thank you so much! My game name is the same.. KkZzKk! I appreciate all you've done for me :)
KkZzKk

Postby Paige Bailey » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:58 pm

That's Great to hear KkZzKk
Paige Bailey
Paige Bailey

Have thanks: 16 times

Postby KkZzKk » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:49 am

Well, sadly Paige Bailey it's not so great! Even with all of Merimaa's amazing efforts (I'm so appreciative) as well as one of my club member's efforts (again, so wonderful) absolutely nothing has changed and it has now been over 3 days. The admins apparently saw the message from my club member (and likely Merimaa's too) and said it was taken care of but it hasn't been because I still can't do anything.
KkZzKk

Return to Bug Reports - Fashion Arena