A letter to Santa...

Artistic soul? If yes.... this is a place to be!
Show us your works and we will reward best of it :)

A letter to Santa...

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 09 Dec 2019, 10:39

Writing a letter to Santa is a super fun Christmas tradition.

A well written letter shows Santa you are polite, plus it makes it easier for him to get you the presents you want. After all, with millions of kids asking for presents, you could say he is a pretty busy guy!

Aaaand we are here to help him!! On Christmas Eve some of you will have their wish granted! *Or a surprise from the LP mall if the object of the desire is not accessible :D

Make it fun! Make it colorful! Add some pics! Be generous and polite!

End date: 24.12.2019

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
Angel IzWicked (19 Dec 2019, 02:13) • Red Queen (10 Dec 2019, 09:51)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3936 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: A letter to Santa...

Postby Trinity Starling » 09 Dec 2019, 17:08

Dear Santa,

This Christmas, I would like something to do over a break with my family. I've been quite busy over the past few weeks, so I would love a few things to help me relax:

- new reading material, such as books and magazines

- packets of tea or hot cocoa, because what's better than cuddling up with family and a warm drink in your hand? :D

- a nice, comfortable new sweatshirt (I need some more casual and warm clothes)

That'll be all!

Love,

Trinity Starling
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2
Angel IzWicked (19 Dec 2019, 02:14) • Red Queen (10 Dec 2019, 09:51)

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1212 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Nightbell » 10 Dec 2019, 11:36

Dear Santa i know you are a nice guy
what i want you can't buy.
So let me put down on your list
just the one wish.
Pretty please let me be a Witch Queen for one Day.
With my Power than i can give all people Peace and Love.

hugs from me

Lady Name Diamondpearl
id=6791350

For this post the author Nightbell was thanked by:
Angel IzWicked (19 Dec 2019, 02:27)
Rating: 1.2%

Nightbell

Have thanks: 6 times
National Flag:
Germany

Postby AlexandraFisher » 10 Dec 2019, 13:57

ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜʟɪꜱᴛ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ
ᴄᴏᴍꜰʏ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜱɴᴜɢɢʟᴇ? ᴏʀ ᴀ
ɪɴᴅᴜꜱᴛʀɪᴀʟ ꜱɪᴢᴇᴅ ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ʜᴀᴛ (ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴏɴᴇ), ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ
ᴀᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ?
ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙɪᴋᴇ! ᴏʜ! ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ.
ᴏʜ ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ,
ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ?

love love alexandra fisher (id 57434700)

from a girl who wants the world,
love from Alex :D

ID 5743470, MaJ3stic AnG3ls

For this post the author AlexandraFisher was thanked by:
Angel IzWicked (19 Dec 2019, 02:27)

AlexandraFisher

Have thanks: 219 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Clueless1 » 11 Dec 2019, 19:50

Dear Santa,

I think I have been good this year, or at least I've tried very hard to be good, or at least I have not been actively bad. At least I have not been actively bad all that often. So please don't bring me a lump of coal, although fuel prices being what they are, it wouldn't be such a washout perhaps.

Listen, Santa (can I call you Santa?), I harbor desires no mere mortal could fulfill. You, however, are clearly no mere mortal. If anyone can do it, Santa, it's you! (Yes, I am kissing up to you. You probably get that a lot.) I remain hopeful that you will make an exception and put something in an adult's stocking for once.

So, Nick – if I may be so familiar – I was hoping for peace among all nations, an end to cancer and love in all our hearts.

You're not buying that, are you?

You've clearly been working too hard because we all have too much, So just stop. Or, even better, take some stuff away...stuff like The Kardashians, and meat dresses. But if you have to be a giver, then please bring back Kurt Cobain & Chester Bennington

With my new baby, I would like extra time. Not a lot. Like five minutes a day. My ultimate goal is to use the time to shave my legs, but if that is too luxurious, I would be willing to shave one one leg per day, and just enjoy an overall lower average of hairiness,

If you find these impossible, I've got an easier list, for you, O Red Suited One. I've wondered if you could get your little elf friends/slaves to knock up the following:

A pair of really good earplugs. I don't know if this is a thing in the north pole, but can you do magic ones? I just want them to block complaints, whines, insults, requests to play Twister, that kind of thing. My selective hearing just isn't up to the task any more.

Money.

That just about covers it. If you can't do the others, the last one will do.

I hope you have a nice Christmas, but if you don't turn up this year, I'm not prepared to believe in you any more, and frankly, you need all the followers you can get. Trust me, I know a lot of people who are having serious doubts. If you do exist, you need to re-target your market to include a more mature people. Because in case you haven't noticed, it's not the kids that keep you in business. It's adults. And it won't be hard to find someone else to put on a red suit, stick on a beard and work one day a year. Get what I'm saying, Gramps?

All the best of the season,
Clu
Clueless1 - Valkyries
id=1737484

For this post the author Clueless1 thanked: 2
Angel IzWicked (19 Dec 2019, 00:55) • Wax Storm (11 Dec 2019, 20:15)

Clueless1
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2097 times

Postby Queen Of Hearts » 12 Dec 2019, 22:37

Dear Santa,
This year i had been very nice and great full for everything i have recieved.
So this year, i will be great full for anything you would like to give me :D :D :D
Thank you for making every child happy :)

For this post the author Queen Of Hearts was thanked by:
Angel IzWicked (19 Dec 2019, 02:26)

Queen Of Hearts

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Angel IzWicked » 19 Dec 2019, 02:26

Dear Santa,

I haven't written one of these in a while, so please pardon me if I'm a bit rusty...

With the climate of things these days, it's easy to feel downtrodden--sometimes I think we could all use more of your jolliness and giving spirit. Not to mention someone truly wonderful to believe in. I mean, what's more relatable than a fabulously fluffy guy with a penchant for midnight-cookie-munchies? (#TheOriginalCookieMonster, am I right?)

All right, jokes aside, you truly are a stand-up guy who actually listens and does what he can for others--unlike those whiny Lady Popular boyfriends, I mean, what's up with that?--so I hope you don't mind my Christmas requests for this year:

1) Some moments of peace here and there, to refresh the mind and rejuvenate the spirit. You're the busiest guy of the season, so I totally know you can relate.

2) A cure for writer's block and procrastination. I mean, you've got magic, so you could whip something up, right? (Internal Scream: PLEASE HALP, I'M WORRIED I'LL NEVER ACHIEVE MY DREAMS!!!)

3) Some killer cocoa that somehow negates stress? (refer to #2)

4) Cozy Things!! Like socks. I love socks. Need more socks. A mountain of soft, fluffy socks should do the trick.

5) All right, I'm sorry but I have to say it, and then I'll leave you alone. I need cold. hard. CASH. Or a certified check. A winning lotto ticket? Heck, any currency, you pick; I'll find a way to exchange it. Or maybe even EMERALDS? Or... DIAMONDS?? ( wink-wink ;) ) I could find a place to pawn the suckers...

Don't judge. We all gotta pay the bills.

Santa, whatever happens, thank you so much for taking the time to read my letter. I hope it brought you smiles. And, eventually, presents my way, hehehe. :wub:

Best Wishes and Merriest Christmas,
Angel IzWicked
ID=5155233

P.S. Don't let Mrs. Claus see that last picture. I don't want her to get the wrong idea...
Peace & Love,
Angel

LP Username: Angel IzWicked
ID=5155233

For this post the author Angel IzWicked thanked: 4
Clueless1 (09 Feb 2020, 21:26) • Nightbell (21 Dec 2019, 01:53) • Trinity Starling (19 Dec 2019, 07:57) • Wax Storm (20 Dec 2019, 21:44)
Rating: 4.82%

Angel IzWicked

Have thanks: 183 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 29 Dec 2019, 10:06

Ho ho ho!!
Sorry for the late announcement of the winners, but you know how holiday season can be... plus this computer apparently doesn't want me online o_O Anyhow I am here to announce you that Santa brought everyone here a small reward for your letters!!

Clueless1 - 5 diamonds and 5 photo slots
Angel IzWicked - 5 diamonds and 5 photo slots
Nightbell - one item from the current collection - PM me the picture and the colour - 3 days deadline
Trinity Starling - one item from the current collection - PM me the picture and the colour - 3 days deadline
AlexandraFisher - 20 emeralds - please provide me the Lady IDs so that I can add your rewards
Queen Of Hearts - 20 emeralds - please provide me the Lady IDs so that I can add your rewards

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 4
AlexandraFisher (30 Apr 2020, 23:53) • Clueless1 (09 Feb 2020, 21:24) • nefeliethan (29 Dec 2019, 10:24) • Trinity Starling (30 Dec 2019, 05:32)
Rating: 4.82%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3936 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby AlexandraFisher » 30 Apr 2020, 23:53

oh my god i never realized i won this contest :eek: :P