Describe yourself while playing LP

Here you can discuss everything

Describe yourself while playing LP

Postby Tigerlily » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:16 am

Hello Ladies,

I hope this does not sound too weird but I am sometimes wondering what environment others play LP in, where they sit and how they are usually dressed. Do you play in a room or a public place, alone or with your friends or members of your family? What kind of computer/device do you use? What time of the day do you prefer? And what clothes do you feel best in when playing? :)

If you like to share this, you are welcome to describe your favourite place and clothing. You can even create a look to give a suggestion of what you wear when you play (right at the moment or usually). Remember this is not a contest so there are no deadlines and winners: this is all about sharing for fun. :)

As for myself, I mostly play LP in the early morning hours before work or in the weekends when I have plenty of time for myself and no pressing duties, nearly always on my own. I like to be comfortably seated in an armchair or on a sofa in my half-lit bedroom. I am normally dressed in a gown over sleepwear, denim skirt or shorts with a top or a longer t-shirt or pullover. I play on a laptop so I can be as comfortably seated as possible.

Here is a visual suggestion as well:

Last edited by Tigerlily on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

For this post the author Tigerlily was thanked by:
Bahilrmveoj (Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:34 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Tigerlily

Have thanks: 985 times

Re: Describe yourself while playing LP

Postby TrueGodiva » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:58 am

I like it! :D

What I wear: Usually a LONG top and short shorts. lol. Lazy day clothing basically.

Technology Used: I like to use my sister's new DELL laptop since it is faster.

Area in which I play: Usually in the living area on the couch or sometimes on my bed. :P

(I will add a pic later).
Words by me to live by....

For this post the author TrueGodiva thanked: 3
Bahilrmveoj (Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:19 am) • KuPidonchik (Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:20 pm) • Siphora (Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:30 pm)
Rating: 3.61%

TrueGodiva

Have thanks: 219 times

Re: Describe yourself while playing LP

Postby Tigerlily » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Hi Ladies,

If you feel like sharing, you are still welcome to post here... ;)
Tigerlily

Have thanks: 985 times

Return to Ladies' talks ;)