BEING STALKED AND HARASSED IN LP IS NOT OK!

Here you can discuss everything

BEING STALKED AND HARASSED IN LP IS NOT OK!

Postby WithloveRoxy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:54 pm

ok so..... i've been silent long enough... :shocked: ENG version

i get duelled alot by these ac's but not normally ok? and ofc its all the game..with the duel arena part... but how far does it have to go...why outside the game...to harass me ??? i know its all games love,fun & war and that lol :rolleyes:
but what about the real..person behind it...as to why these ac's think they can use the game as a porthole to bully /harass to make it not a game anymore..that i have to write tickets... like who does that...follows someone that much..to harass, like im their punching bag..just playing it all wrong!

they have gotten insiders in my club to tell them when i'm online the support had basically implied...im just not happy of this environment situation atm..i think they think it makes us all mad.... :eek:
im just thinkin' ... "don't flatter yourself..." :wacko: you cant bring us down !! to your level especially....
They keep managing to Duel me, as soon a get online literally like 5 sec ,3 ,these two were horrific with it ... :ph34r: Miss Marianne and Ellivi -_-

have had , Nina04, Loranna.. :pinch: come by afterwards...
(updated: Quinn_Rii, ml17, Azrael) :wacko:
look i know it can happen and be a coincidence but these were to be nasty..to me. i know there are haters, PERIOD.
also i used to get harassed this other way, in the "rankings..." :sleeping:

they would follow my account money and see when it stops so they could taunt me ...get it "duel" right at the time i set my job task on even if i would leave it a few mins im like omg!!! how in the world ya know?? lol :huh: it was like these ac's :excl: (would duel right at the time...of job task..uh hem ending)
:evil: :cursing:
Dee - Dee <-- has actually come 23 secs away from snatching the "big money" rofl luckily(..i..me..lol have quick fingers from time to time lol )
Red Queen, Ellivi , An Van Helden , Wolverine Shadow just to name a few... Amisola Lady ariel LadyBelle, Amanda Rose LadyNicoleB
(updated list: Sarahbelle, ಌCatàಌ, Mangoly , Red Queen A-gain <---3-4th oct)

and at last the following from other sites..i know its silly if you have the same name or have a similar one or a name , with your name in it etc..but unfortunatley i do...and for this..these ac's have followed me from LP gals from that site i'm like oh my GAWD lol

i mean how they connect those two?? :question: like my gawd you must be delirious ?? anyways why they piecing up names to connect me from there just looks plain crazy :evil: and stalker-like seriously...not all are exactly alike, which makes it even more creepier..to follow it like it was the last day on earth!!! i mean, geesh ...trolls lol )
how can one hate so much... :wub: you don't even know them and its cray cray ^_^ how they think like...they are the craziness...not us!! there would be no crazy without them.So them hoping that would reflect to me/us is just Dumb. :angry:
obsessed with me or sumthin' :cool:
Out of control...if you ask me... :cursing:
anyways lately its the "attack me as soon as i get online"...very creepy their last hope for some sorta thing..who knows... :afro:
for jokes..iam not living in a mental institution nor a coo coo clock but seriously too..lol :biggrin:
so i cannot/will not/ do not operate like a retard so there... so cannot relate nor join in this type of behaviour... :smile: condone either.
this is not a shoot them down game....if you want that, then go and find one... :ph34r:

you can get in big trouble for this sort behaviour in real real life... so good luck with that... :wink:

Peace ya'll,
who are kind and true and good in the game/games ^_^ i thank ya for that...... and remember don't fall for that fake red apple..always :)
see ya around....
Last edited by WithloveRoxy on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
With Love, Roxy
WithloveRoxy

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: BEING STALKED AND HARASSED IN LP IS NOT OK!

Postby WithloveRoxy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Just keep it up :wub: ...and i am listing :afro: ya'll names in here and i will not be silenced rofl :rolleyes:
With Love, Roxy
WithloveRoxy

Postby CookieCrazy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:03 pm

I seriously agree. It is NOT ok. I was stalked,threatened,etc. it was hard but I finally told the admins. I was SO tired and because of that she is banned forever. Happily ever after right?
SoccerPuppy
DiamondsR4ever
CookieCrazy

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby WithloveRoxy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:07 pm

i just wanted to mention.... :wub:

when you join anywhere in the inter net you are automatically "supposed" to be held within your own privacy/rights with the/your email...in other words DO NOT TRY TO USE THESE GAMES AS YOUR PORTAL to do criminal things and that should be enough to not do this here :ph34r: ... but i guess time will tell...of what will happenD <_< to these families ... :afro:

:excl: i mean it should be automatic to not do this to anyone...but maybe theres to much to say...but you cant live two lives now can you.... :wink: its like oh so you can do all these harassments...and then have your own private life all secured :unsure: ...like please be realistic..(to them).

its like this...for people uh hem :cool: you sign in email and no one would ever use their emails for serious things bank etc hold that thought :lol: so thats basically your user agreement right there...for entering the website with your email etc...

ok few moments later... :grin: so they think they can just strut around the websites scanning/scamming thru and not at least get some backlash then complain...about it like they are good decent humans ..playing :wacko: ok i' m moving away from this my brain is not built to be a nazi :blush: but in my spare time and luxury i will dissolve everything.....

oh and by the way....i'm not mad :D :P

aren't you to busy wit your ebay shops uh hum..k guess your not fit for it? (at the tormentor's) :evil:
With Love, Roxy
WithloveRoxy

Return to Ladies' talks ;)