Disgusted at Comment at a party...

Here you can discuss everything

Disgusted at Comment at a party...

Postby WithloveRoxy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Its been a few weeks now...though i had weighed out if i should tell/write this....i was at a party as i do in lady pop ^_^ having a great time and doing the missions and grateful for the invite ...letting me join etc :lol: and to my horror had been confronted by the most rude "player" i had even seen.... this is what happened....

it was in the chat room at the party not the box...this lady "im not mentioning her name" :rolleyes:
this is my version of the event :cool:
so the lady asks me basically..
why i had her on my ignore list..and she saw it when she tried to ask for an invite to "my" engagement party..i took her off my ignore list and gave her a invite like watevs to me ...a few mins kinda go past and she's like
"oh i think i'll pass ..." i say ok just press reject on the invite..." not many convos were going on ....i said in there anyone who would like to come to my party just ask me in a private msg etc etc..lol and the lady the same one says "oh who would like? im like...-_- ;) :D i didnt care about it and there was no way around it..because if it wasn't at me it was at the the ladies party...so thats like even worse i know... :question: then to my horror i had seen they were a GUIDE :ph34r: im like ok thats just horrible... so neways i have got it off my chest..... :unsure: is that worth a banned account , silenced for 24 hrs... and at worst thought she could do anything because they are a GUIDE...? some guide..im like..whoa you are just mean! :eek:
Last edited by WithloveRoxy on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
With Love, Roxy
WithloveRoxy

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Digusted at Comment at a party...

Postby woruod » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 pm

:)
Sometimes you have to say form someone you love him "GO AWAY WITH THE WIND FROM ME"
woruod

Have thanks: 10 times

:P Disgusted at Comment at a party...

Postby WithloveRoxy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:15 pm

woruod wrote::)

:cool: :ph34r:
With Love, Roxy
WithloveRoxy

Re: Disgusted at Comment at a party...

Postby WithloveRoxy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 pm

WithloveRoxy wrote:Its been a few weeks now...though i had weighed out if i should tell/write this....i was at a party as i do in lady pop ^_^ having a great time and doing the missions and grateful for the invite ...letting me join etc :lol: and to my horror had been confronted by the most rude "player" i had even seen.... this is what happened....

it was in the chat room at the party not the box...this lady "im not mentioning her name" :rolleyes:
this is my version of the event :cool:
so the lady asks me basically..
why i had her on my ignore list..and she saw it when she tried to ask for an invite to "my" engagement party..i took her off my ignore list and gave her a invite like watevs to me ...a few mins kinda go past and she's like
"oh i think i'll pass ..." i say ok just press reject on the invite..." not many convos were going on ....i said in there anyone who would like to come to my party just ask me in a private msg etc etc..lol and the lady the same one says "oh who would like? im like...-_- ;) :D i didnt care about it and there was no way around it..because if it wasn't at me it was at the the ladies party...so thats like even worse i know... :question: then to my horror i had seen they were a GUIDE :ph34r: im like ok thats just horrible... so neways i have got it off my chest..... :unsure: is that worth a banned account , silenced for 24 hrs... and at worst thought she could do anything because they are a GUIDE...? some guide..im like..whoa you are just mean! :eek:
With Love, Roxy
WithloveRoxy

Return to Ladies' talks ;)