Diamonds and donations

Here you can discuss everything

Diamonds and donations

Postby Meribah » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Every lady love diamonds whether it is for real or in a game. We all crave for it 'at least for once' :D .

Lately i've been thinking that 'maybe you've thought of it too' that without diamonds you cannot have access to posh things like clothing, hairstyles etc. And also you just cannot improve your club's skills without diamonds.

And now gifted diamonds are a blessing to us in the game. You can almost purchase things you like the most.

But girls like me still cannot donate it to the club because we have never ever purchased diamonds before. Which makes me sad, really sad because I never purchased diamonds before. :( :cry:

I saved up like 10 diamonds and wanted to donate it to my club but couldn't because you know why. I wish there was a set limit for the gifted ones like 'you can donate upto 5 diamonds a week or two'. Because without diamonds its hard to increase club's skills.

How much I have wished for this option. If you have too, feel free to reply :) :rolleyes:

For this post the author Meribah thanked: 4
BadgalRih (Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:59 am) • gazill_doll (Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:18 pm) • ketevank (Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:37 pm) • VernonHaw (Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:07 am)
Rating: 4.82%

Meribah

Have thanks: 143 times

Re: Diamonds and donations

Postby satnlacy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:54 pm

I agree, You should be able to donate gifted diamonds to your club. They belong to you now, so why cant you use them to help out your club? :evil:
satnlacy

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Ladies' talks ;)