I haven't got the diamonds !!!!!!!!!

The place to report bugs in the game.

Postby bellaprinchipessa » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 pm

-removed for safety-
I paid for the purchase of diamonds yesterday in 20.08.2013
12:02:59 UTC via webmoney ,amounting to 1.99 WME.
The payment was successful,but diamonds I still have not received.
support is silent,although the mail came a letter stating that I will be contacted within 24 hours
-removed for safety-
Last edited by Arzosah on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removal of potentially compromising information.
Visit my lady podium
Bella Princhipessa
THANKS FOR ALL !
bellaprinchipessa

Have thanks: 525 times

Re: I haven't got the diamonds !!!!!!!!!

Postby Arzosah » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:28 am

Please do not post the same topic in multiple forums, unless there is actually a valid reason to do so. I am leaving one up, and deleting the others as spam.

There is nothing anyone here can do about your diamond purchase. You must wait for the feedback you sent to be answered - which should be within 24 business hours, wait until at least the end of the day on Monday.
If you sent the form through to the right people, that is you sent it through the payments feedback form and not the general game feedback form, they will get back to you with an answer as soon as they can.

I am not sure what most of the information you have posted is, but I am concerned some of it could be dangerous to publicise (i.e. give out your bank details or private info) so I am deleting it - please do not post it again for your own safety, and also because as I mentioned, there's no one on the forum who can help you with this. It must all go through the departments that are responsible for financial transactions.

I understand you are frustrated, but please try to be patient as the staff work on helping you.
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 204 times

Return to Bug reports