2.0 Lady Popular Bugs - NEU

The place to report bugs in the game.

Re: 2.0 Lady Popular Bugs - NEU

Postby Gergana993 » 10 Sep 2011, 18:12

:) :) There is no matter from where are you from ...your lady must be in one of these server - http://www.ladypopular.nl/ , http://www.ladypopular.no/ , http://www.ladypopular.se/ .
♥ ♥

"I wish to be a small light train.
Then I will gift direction
to someone.

Why I am not good midnight train!
Then I will give to everyone
return. "

♥ ♥
Gergana993
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Have thanks: 21 times

Postby treisi13 » 05 Dec 2011, 09:38

These dolls
Rainbow
Moreta
Annki
Karus
Cleopatre
..are a ticket to the podium and now are all still there .. have all bought from the podium ..
talk about ordinary podium.
treisi13

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby natalia_ua » 05 Dec 2011, 10:46

Dear Lady,

These ladies take their 100 votes from the Charisma talent, but they can not win the Podium and the other ladies can not vote for them.
natalia_ua
Staff
Staff

Have thanks: 133 times

Postby shuav » 29 Jan 2012, 10:26

Challenge page does not show anything......can'nt challenge anyone or accept.

Thanks
Lady Shuav
shuav

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Moreta » 05 Mar 2012, 13:19

The feedback disappeared, so you can not ask for help in the game or find answers.
Moreta

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby Arzosah » 06 Mar 2012, 05:07

Moreta wrote:The feedback disappeared, so you can not ask for help in the game or find answers.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7583
^Read the announcements. You should have had a message in game announcing this too.
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 197 times

Postby illia5 » 08 Mar 2012, 08:48

Arzosah wrote:
Moreta wrote:The feedback disappeared, so you can not ask for help in the game or find answers.

^Read the announcements. You should have had a message in game announcing this too.

correct but it is now already 8/3 and the ticket services is still not online back. I have problems with the game and no way to contact the admins for 3 days already. Pls start fixing this.

problem: in lvl 42 going to 43 the goals state that i need to buy 30 items for my living room. The explanation of this goal is however the explanation of the next goal " visit the mystery boutique 5 times" which i already have finished. I tried to do this nog by trail and error , but i bought items from every category in the furniture shop and the counter still does not go up. I am not keeping wasting dollars because your goals system does not work.

For this post the author illia5 was thanked by:
Endangags (24 May 2015, 10:22)
Rating: 1.2%

illia5

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby illia5 » 08 Mar 2012, 08:48

Arzosah wrote:

correct but it is now already 8/3 and the ticket services is still not online back. I have problems with the game and no way to contact the admins for 3 days already. Pls start fixing this.

problem: in lvl 42 going to 43 the goals state that i need to buy 30 items for my living room. The explanation of this goal is however the explanation of the next goal " visit the mystery boutique 5 times" which i already have finished. I tried to do this nog by trail and error , but i bought items from every category in the furniture shop and the counter still does not go up. I am not keeping wasting dollars because your goals system does not work.
illia5

Postby Arzosah » 09 Mar 2012, 02:46

You should be able to access the feedback system... Have you tired clearing your cache and cookies, and/or tried a different browser?
As for the goal, I'm not up to that level yet so can only guess. Did you try putting 30 items into your living room, in your apartment? Not just buying them but using them. Make sure you save the apartment at the end of it too.
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 197 times

Postby illia5 » 13 Mar 2012, 11:48

Arzosah wrote:You should be able to access the feedback system... Have you tired clearing your cache and cookies, and/or tried a different browser?
As for the goal, I'm not up to that level yet so can only guess. Did you try putting 30 items into your living room, in your apartment? Not just buying them but using them. Make sure you save the apartment at the end of it too.

I found the goal in the mean while. My i say that the translation in dutch is most poor ( raddish is not translated as biet in dutch, Arrange is not translated as koop( buy) in dutch). Secondly that feedback system is yet still not ready. I already tried in 2 different other browsers and clearing the cookies and clearing the cache of flash player.

All i get is a form layout with no content, no labels for the different form elements, no tooltips, no whats this when clicking on the question mark symbol, no content for the drop down list, etc. Nothing is working now after even 8 days.
illia5

Previous

Return to Bug reports