Event: Box of secrets

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Event: Box of secrets

Postby natalia_ua » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Dear Ladies,
They say that the Unique box in the Mystery boutique has turned into the Box of secrets hiding mysteries waiting to be revealed!
Find the Box of secrets, collect all parts of the 4 special outfits and add some unique style to your wardrobe!
Note that each clothing item is available in one color only.
You have time enough (from 24.01.2013 to 05.02.2013) before the Box of secrets turns again into Unique box.
Reveal all the mysteries and find all the secrets!
natalia_ua
Staff
Staff

Have thanks: 132 times

Re: Event: Box of secrets

Postby LadyCeleste » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am

I have a complain to make. Since you lounched the Fashion Arena I'm NOT ENJOYING my classical Lady popular game, wich I used to adore. I've been a loyal client for some years now, and I've spent thousands of dollars to buy items in game. I see you give now more advantages to the Arena players, like the hairstyles from this new event. I like LADY POPULAR CLASIC. And I want the advantages from the arena. For me, the Arena is a mistake. It works bad, lots of laging. I enjoy the clasic game, I've been playing it fr three years. Instead of making the arena, you should have improved the clasic game. How can you even posiblly think to makle the same event, but not put the hairstyles in the clasical game too? This is unfair, and if things wont change soon, I am going to quit both games. It wouldn't be good for you to loose such an imp[ortant client, that buys diamons two times a month for three years. You can even verify my statement by looking through my wardrobe and calculate all the clothes I have brought with diamons. You are unfair, and most of all, you should listen to us, people who invest in your game, and our opinions. I am really dissapointed in you. I never though you would do things like this.
LadyCeleste

Have thanks: 230 times

Postby LadyCeleste » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 am

PS: at the game status of my profile, done the most should say bought diamonds! I have the most clothes in the game, worth: Price of all clothes 10727021. Do us all a favor and don't descriminate the classic game. Give us the hairstyle, and improove classical game, not the Arena!
LadyCeleste

Have thanks: 230 times

Postby ahnsohee » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:33 am

LadyCeleste wrote:I have a complain to make. Since you lounched the Fashion Arena I'm NOT ENJOYING my classical Lady popular game, wich I used to adore. I've been a loyal client for some years now, and I've spent thousands of dollars to buy items in game. I see you give now more advantages to the Arena players, like the hairstyles from this new event. I like LADY POPULAR CLASIC. And I want the advantages from the arena. For me, the Arena is a mistake. It works bad, lots of laging. I enjoy the clasic game, I've been playing it fr three years. Instead of making the arena, you should have improved the clasic game. How can you even posiblly think to makle the same event, but not put the hairstyles in the clasical game too? This is unfair, and if things wont change soon, I am going to quit both games. It wouldn't be good for you to loose such an imp[ortant client, that buys diamons two times a month for three years. You can even verify my statement by looking through my wardrobe and calculate all the clothes I have brought with diamons. You are unfair, and most of all, you should listen to us, people who invest in your game, and our opinions. I am really dissapointed in you. I never though you would do things like this.

well actually lady celeste i agree to you 10% but we need to be looking forward, maybe there is a new event that lady popular team is about to release and one of that hairstyle is the reward for the completion of that event or maybe those hairstyle are available in celebrity hairstyle for a limited time only . :)

i wish if my post happens those hairstyle are availble in dollars because i want all of them especially this :
ahnsohee

Have thanks: 174 times

Postby natalia_ua » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 am

ahnsohee wrote:
LadyCeleste wrote:I have a complain to make. Since you lounched the Fashion Arena I'm NOT ENJOYING my classical Lady popular game, wich I used to adore. I've been a loyal client for some years now, and I've spent thousands of dollars to buy items in game. I see you give now more advantages to the Arena players, like the hairstyles from this new event. I like LADY POPULAR CLASIC. And I want the advantages from the arena. For me, the Arena is a mistake. It works bad, lots of laging. I enjoy the clasic game, I've been playing it fr three years. Instead of making the arena, you should have improved the clasic game. How can you even posiblly think to makle the same event, but not put the hairstyles in the clasical game too? This is unfair, and if things wont change soon, I am going to quit both games. It wouldn't be good for you to loose such an imp[ortant client, that buys diamons two times a month for three years. You can even verify my statement by looking through my wardrobe and calculate all the clothes I have brought with diamons. You are unfair, and most of all, you should listen to us, people who invest in your game, and our opinions. I am really dissapointed in you. I never though you would do things like this.

well actually lady celeste i agree to you 10% but we need to be looking forward, maybe there is a new event that lady popular team is about to release and one of that hairstyle is the reward for the completion of that event or maybe those hairstyle are available in celebrity hairstyle for a limited time only . :)

i wish if my post happens those hairstyle are availble in dollars because i want all of them especially this :

Dear Lady,
We appreciate your opinion and will take your comments into consideration. Thank you for understanding.
natalia_ua
Staff
Staff

Have thanks: 132 times

Return to Ask a Question