Experience

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Experience

Postby Katie_Panda » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:19 am

Hello guys <3
I'm very sorry if a similar topic already exists. I have some problems with experience. My lady is currently level 14 and it has been pretty hard to level up. I do the dailies for XP stars and I go to the arena for battles constantly and still it takes too long to level up. I only get 6 to 9 experience stars a day, which is pretty slow in my opinion. For example now I need 172 stars to reach level 15. I have been playing for a month now and I was wondering if there was another way to level up faster because I really don't want to stop playing the game just because I can't level up faster :(
Thank you :love:
Katie_Panda

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Experience

Postby Sara Aranel » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:22 am

Hi dear :)

Just a little "guide" on how to gain experience points from duels:

To get experience points from duels, you have to challenge ladies that are the same or a higher level than yourself. You'll get 1 experience point for challenging someone on the same level, 2 for a level higher, 3 for two levels higher etc. Just make sure you can beat them before you challenge them or you won't get any experience points.
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the lights" - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Sara Aranel

Have thanks: 1322 times

Return to Ask a Question