I can't log in

I can't log in

Postby feishtica » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi. I've got two accounts in popularlady.co.uk. The second one is trabsferred from facebook. Namely in this second account I can't login today. My lady's name is Idgie. I haven't given my password to anyone so I hope that there is some bug. In the other account I log in regularly.
Could you help me please?
feishtica

Have thanks: 8 times

Re: I can't log in

Postby Kravko » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am

Please send detailed problem to
Code: Select all
complaints@xs-sofware.com
with your lady names all and details you can remember.

In addition to that, you are not allowed to have 2 accounts. It's considered multiaccounting and will result with closing both accounts.
Kravko
Staff
Staff

Have thanks: 40 times

Postby feishtica » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Thank you for answering. :) Well, when the Facebook version of the game was closed we were given tre possibility to transfer our ladies in any of the sites we choose regardless of other ladies we may have. In fact this happened more than half a year ago and I never had any problems till yesterday.
feishtica

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby laume883x » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Maybe, is it a stupid question, but do you are able to have only one lady, or can you have two ladies, but in different games (for example, one lady in global ladypopular game and one lady in bulgarian ladypopular game).
laume883x

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Viks » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 pm

laume883x wrote:Maybe, is it a stupid question, but do you are able to have only one lady, or can you have two ladies, but in different games (for example, one lady in global ladypopular game and one lady in bulgarian ladypopular game).

You can have only one lady per server. For example - one in the global server, one in the UK server, one in the French version and so on :]
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Return to Bug Reports - United Kingdom