Login problem

Re: Login problem

Postby illia5 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:52 pm

I have the same problem as all of you and i found what the problem is.

When you load the login page of lady popular you get a message at the bottom of the page:
Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (memcache). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (tcp://88.198.49.229:11211) in Unknown on line 0

This is a problem of lady popular itself and may i ask that the staff of lady popular starts with
solving this. I am not going to pay for a gift of the calender because the website has a problem
which is not my fault.

Furthermore, is it also possible to create an support for lady popular outside the
forum. at this point we only can contact the staff in the game which is not possible when having login problems like this. The help page only redirects us to the same page and not to a support form.
illia5

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby 3littlestella3 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

again with the login problems... tried deleting cookies and cache memory.. i'm using google chrome... and my english(global) version works fine, but uk version doesn't..
Please help, i really don't want to lose my gift from Christmas calendar..
3littlestella3

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby illia5 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 pm

3littlestella3 wrote:again with the login problems... tried deleting cookies and cache memory.. i'm using google chrome... and my english(global) version works fine, but uk version doesn't..
Please help, i really don't want to lose my gift from Christmas calendar..

I don't think we can solve this ourselfs. There is something wrong at their side of the website.
all i know is that the website tries to save our login details in some file, but they have deleted or
replaced that file in which case we cannot login untill this file is restored.

I guess we have to wait untill a staff comes online and sees the problem. If we miss the gift today
i would suggest we demand to receive it for free tomorrow together with the gift of tomorrow.
illia5

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby elipate » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Viks wrote:
elipate wrote:Hi, please help me - I can't log into my account. It says "wrong password or user name" but I'm sure I typed the correct ones. I tried 5-6 times and I'm using Google chrome. My user name and the email are the same as here.
thanks

Hello,
the e-mail isn't the same as the one you have on the forum. In order to receive a new password you must prove that the account is yours, so if you remember the e-mail you have used for your registration, send me a private message with it here on the forum.

Hi the issue was resolved by it self, somehow, and was fine for 2 days - but now is the same problem like the one described above :(
elipate

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby 3littlestella3 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 am

so, problem is solved i guess... i can login today, but of course i've lost a gift :(
3littlestella3

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby ThunderStorm » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 am

The game is working now just fine.
ThunderStorm

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Timara » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

I'd like to know about the gift that I lost yesterday because of the problem from the game, I have to pay to have the gift? It's not my fault that I had lost it. It was a problem in the server.
Timara
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1501 times

Previous

Return to Bug Reports - United Kingdom