credit card is gone

credit card is gone

Postby resa1996 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 pm

My credit card is gone!
Before the 2.0 game it was there and I normally have to have it until next month.
My credit card came a few days to late and now it is gone a few days to early.
Please give it back to me soon
ImageImageImageImageImage
resa1996

Have thanks: 6 times

Re: credit card is gone

Postby Viks » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Before the 2.0 version, the requirements were different.
Now it's like that:
Credit cards
We have made some changes with the credits cards. Now the most loyal ladies will have the opportunity to receive their credit card right away without having to wait for the beginning of the next month.
What exactly has changed?

If you reach the level of diamonds needed for a credit card (within 30 days) you will receive your card immediately. It will be available to you for a period of 30 days. If you manage to increase the level of your diamonds to a level that grants another card then the card gets automatically replaced. If you do not purchase enough diamonds to reach the level required for a credit card till the card expires it will be taken. If you purchase a smaller amount of diamonds than the one required for your current credit card (in a period of 30 days) but you have reached the level for another card you will receive the other card.
Here is a simple example of that:

On 01.01.2011 a player purchases 1700 Diamonds and receives a Silver Credit card (it needs 1500 Diamonds). In the next 3 days the player purchases an additional total of 2000 Diamonds and the total amount of Diamonds purchased within the last 30 days becomes 3700 (1700 + 2000), so the player’s Silver Credit card is replaced by a Golden Credit card. After that the player purchases a total of 600 Diamonds for the next 30 days. In this case their Golden Credit card will be taken away and they will not be given any Credit card because they haven’t fulfilled the requirements for any of the Credit cards.

So if for the last 30 days you haven't bought enough diamonds, you can't have a credit card.
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby resa1996 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

ok
i thought i could keep my credit card till the end of the month
ImageImageImageImageImage
resa1996

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby lbmofo » Mon May 14, 2012 5:08 am

How i can purchase this credit card>?
lbmofo

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Viks » Thu May 17, 2012 11:22 pm

You can't buy it. This is how you receive a credit card:
The program contains 4 different levels and every player is part of one of the levels, depending on the amount of Diamonds bought within a 30-days period.

When a player reaches the amount of Diamonds needed for one of the levels within 30 days, they receive the respective Credit card and overdraft. Every Credit card has an expiry date which is 30 days. If a player has a Credit card and purchases amount of Diamonds needed for the next level within the due date of the Credit card, they will receive the respective Credit card for the next level. If the player does not purchase any Diamonds or the purchased Diamonds are below the required for the current level within the 30-days period, the Credit card is taken and the respective Credit card is given.

The levels are:

* 1st level: 0 – 1499 Diamonds bought;
* 2nd level: 1500 – 2999 Diamonds bought;
* 3rd level: 3000 – 4999 Diamonds bought;
* 4th level: 5000 + Diamonds bought.
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Return to Bug Reports - United Kingdom