I don't know what to do anything will help!

Got some love problems to discuss ?
This is a place to be...

I don't know what to do anything will help!

Postby Majesty69 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Okay so I met this guy named Dante at school....and it was kind of an instant thing where when I first met him there was something different and I wanted to get to know him. This was right before winter vacation almost five months ago around December 11 and so from there on out I hung out with him and my friend Vianny and our whole squad. I was friends with his best friend and he kept dropping hints that Dante liked me, I noticed he did by the way he hugged me and smiled at me. So Winter vacation comes and he gives me his phone number and I was going on vacation somewhere else so literally everyday we would talk on the phone for hours on end and never ran out of stuff to talk about. Then I leave and we talk on Instagram constantly morning until night! When I get back we talk on the phone more and I started liking him more and more. Now I was getting ready to transfer schools two weeks after winter break so I wouldn't see him...then one night we were talking and he said he liked me and has for a while now! :wub: (Sorry this is long lol) He asked me out I had to decline since my parents won't allow me to date just yet but everything in me knew that I should be with him. He respected that but still he pursued me and continued to talk to me. I leave school and we keep talking after my parents sat me down and told me not to talk to him anymore and to make it short we have fallen deeply in love. Now my mother and father have taken him away form me completely 100% and I don't have a phone so it's not like i can just talk to him behind their backs. :frown: I love Dante and he loves me and we both feel that there is no one else so far.....so basically I can't talk to him or see him until I am 18 or my parents say otherwise....I just turned 16. Please help me I'm sorry this was so long. I need him because I love him...any advice will help me...ive now gone three weeks without talking to him...he is my best friend and I can tell him anything :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :cry: :cry:
Thank You So Much --Majesty69 (Emily)
Majesty69

Have thanks: 4 times

Re: I don't know what to do anything will help!

Postby Luz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm not the best at talking so please don't take offense by anything I say, I don't mean anything bad!

You should keep in mind that 16 is still quite young so it's easy to see why your parents wouldn't approve. I think if you really do like him, then you should convince your parents that you are sensible enough to be in a relationship. It's very easy to think you're in love when you're young. Just because a guy is kind to you, doesn't necessarily mean you're in love with eachother and need to be together.

You should try and think what's so special about him that another guy won't be able to offer. You should remember that it's always possible to meet someone else and young love almost never lasts - that's pure honesty! Try and think where you would want the relationship to go, too. The whole point in relationships at the end of the day is to lead to marriage, settling down and having a family. You're only 16 so it isn't something to be worrying about right now but it's still something to keep in mind. As fun as relationships seem, they are full of hurt and pain, so being single really isn't a bad thing!

If you sit down and talk to your parents, be very sensible about it! Show them that you're mature! Don't whine or complain if they say you can't see him, just take it appropriately and say you understand because in the end, getting angry at them will only make them see that you're not ready for a relationship!

Maybe start saving money for a mobile phone, too. Ask around local shops to see if they need help, or ask your neighbors if they need any jobs done for some pocket money - maybe ask some family members too! Remember that you don't need the most expensive phone, you can get some for very cheap these days.

Best of luck to you, feel free to talk to me if you need someone to chat with! :)

xoxo
Who says we must be who society wants us to be?
Be unique, be yourself, be true to your heart.
Luz

Have thanks: 18 times

Return to Love Problems