Poll: Does true love still exist?

Got some love problems to discuss ?
This is a place to be...

Do you think true love still exists in this world?

Yup! <3
72%
Nope :(
12%
Different opinion
17%

Total votes : 78

Re: Poll: Does true love still exist?

Postby Gergana993 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Yes, she does :) But there's people who don't believe in her, that's why they don't fell her! She exists, she's beautiful and, of cours, painful ...
♥ ♥

"I wish to be a small light train.
Then I will gift direction
to someone.

Why I am not good midnight train!
Then I will give to everyone
return. "

♥ ♥
Gergana993
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Have thanks: 21 times

Postby AngelinaMe » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 am

I dunno if I want to believe in love...
AngelinaMe

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby imahogwartsgirl » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 pm

True love definitely still exists. I know it's difficult to believe among all the people who just want sex, drugs, and money, but it exists. However, you have to have faith. If, to you, true love is not worth the thousands of hours, the millions of sacrifices, and the billions of tears it costs to find and to keep, it will continue to evade you until you're willing to pay up. I held out--I was 17 when I fell in love and convinced my current boyfriend that it would be worth every step of the way, that it would be worth the thousand miles between us to have what we could have together. I was 18 when I got my first kiss--from him or from anyone, and it was so incredibly worth it, words cannot describe. Nearly two years later (and now we live almost 2000 miles apart), we're still together and very much in love, but it has not come without battles, sacrifice, and hard work. Never give up, and know that there is someone out there for everyone, and sometimes true love happens more than once for somebody. Know that no matter how far you go down a path, you can always turn back, and you have to love yourself before you can truly love someone else.
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure!
imahogwartsgirl

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby AngelinaMe » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 am

I was absolutely touched by ur words! Wow. So, true love requires sacrifice.
The one point that stood out was what you said, how a person must love herself to love someone. Becuz i dont really love myself. Infact, most of the time im beating myself up over the stupid things i do, like tripping on a sidewalk.
AngelinaMe

Postby imahogwartsgirl » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 pm

@AngelinaMe: Of course--when you truly love yourself, that is the only way you will have true love to give to others. It's a matter of "do I love you because I need you?" or "do I need you because I love you?"
That doesn't mean that you have to be perfect, or even believe you are, because nobody is. Everyone trips over sidewalks, and I'm one of the more clumsy people I've ever met. :) I've found that laughter is the greatest medicine--and being able to laugh at yourself is really important to being able to love yourself. You can't truly devote yourself to someone else when you don't know who you are or believe in yourself utterly. If it's of any consequence, I believe in you utterly.
Read this: http://iwantlovely.blogspot.com/2011/04 ... could.html

For this post the author imahogwartsgirl was thanked by:
Kennethst (Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:30 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

imahogwartsgirl

Postby AngelinaMe » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:35 am

That was an amazing blog post! Do you know who wrote that?
Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am extremely insecure but I'm going to try to change that now. Thank you, I'm extremely grateful! :)
AngelinaMe

Postby Tania_Jefferson » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Ofc that true love exist but not always :(
Tania_Jefferson

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Niki^^ » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 am

I believe she does :) I have a boyfriend, our love is real :wub: :wub: And I really love him, that's true love! Some people don't believe in her, that's why she doesn't exist for them :( In this world love is something beautiful, real. She makes you feel happy! Of course, its painful sometimes :) I believe she exists! I am sure!
True blood ♥
"YOU WON'T ALWAYS BE SO AFRAID OF ME. AND YOU WON'T ALWAYS BE SO DEVOTED TO BILL AS YOU ARE NOW. THERE IS SOMETHING I MUST TELL YOU..." - Eric ♥
Niki^^
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 28 times

Postby imahogwartsgirl » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:48 am

AngelinaMe wrote:That was an amazing blog post! Do you know who wrote that?
Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am extremely insecure but I'm going to try to change that now. Thank you, I'm extremely grateful! :)

Yes, actually--I wrote it! That's my blog, so I write everything on there unless it says otherwise. I'm glad it helped, and that I could be of service! <3
imahogwartsgirl

Postby RaraChii » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:25 am

I am in a relationship where true love exist :wub: me and my boyfriend are together for only 15 months and I can proudly say that he is my prince charming :D he is 2 years older than me and he is the type who would give his life for me ^_^ and he sacrificed many things for me..he even changed his plans for the future for he (he always wanted to go to army after high school :wacko: ) instead we made plans together for the future :rolleyes: he'll even wait for the 'big moment' till marriage (or maybe after a few years) which is the rarest from a guy.. my mother doesn't really like the idea of me loving someone :pinch: she things that I am too young to find my true love (I'm 17 years old this september) she's the overprotective type :wacko: but I really believe he is the ONE :smile: even though our habit is to fight over silly things :D I can imagine ourself at old age when we'll fight for the last piece of cake haha xDD
Btw he is my first boyfriend ever :) and I am happy that I waited all these years for the one! cuz I really did find it in the end :love:
RaraChii

Have thanks: 110 times

PreviousNext

Return to Love Problems