does he love me?

Got some love problems to discuss ?
This is a place to be...

does he love me?

Postby Sinchana k murthy » 12 Apr 2016, 10:30

hello!i have a boy from 4 years and I always look in his eyes and he looks in me too and says please dont just stare at me!i feel loved and starts blushing!i caught uhim looking at me in the night through his window and i kept quite,we are neighbours too,but he finished is 10th and in 3 months he`ll join a college in other city?would you feel he`ll leave me n catch other girl there?[well,i`m too afraid].but in our school he treated me special tha any other girl,he gave me choco`s on myb`day!and wished me!but whenever i dont talk to him,he asks me,but i know i love him deeply,but does he? :wub:
he cares me but whenevr he playing he never look at me but other time he doesn`t
fix this problem!
Fashion Arena
angel of chinmaya

For this post the author Sinchana k murthy was thanked by:
MarvellQueen (09 Jul 2016, 09:11)
Rating: 1.2%

Sinchana k murthy

Have thanks: 73 times

Re: does he love me?

Postby Lady Drakharis » 02 Jul 2016, 20:29

Why not just pull him aside and tell him you wish to discuss something in private and ask him what his feelings are. Maybe he is extremely shy or just lacks social skills. The worst he'll say is he doesn't have the same feelings you have for him. .
Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 120 times

Re: does he love me?

Postby TheresaR1 » 03 Jan 2017, 10:14

Share your personal feelings with him. Don't waste your precious time thinking whether he's in love with you or not. It's better to share such feelings on the spot rather than feeling bad later. Ask him before he goes to college.
TheresaR1

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Love Problems