How do you treat hair loss?

Do you have questions about real life fashion and beauty? Do you have fashion ideas? Comments on new trends or simply advices you want to share with others. Here is the place to discuss real life fashion and beauty.

How do you treat hair loss?

Postby kathyrose » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:44 am

Hair loss is a very common issue for men but some woman also show hair loss.Main causes linked with hair loss in women include anemia, stress, hypothyroidism, cancer, lifestyle, tight hairstyle etc. You should get medical checkups to know about the cause and then treat it successfully. If medicines do not work then hair transplants are good option for it. Hair Transplant India has been treating women for hair thinning and hair loss. Scars showing hair loss also set to grow hairs on it through hair transplants. :)
kathyrose

Have thanks: 5 times

Re: How do you treat hair loss?

Postby hzy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:09 am

Both young and older women can be susceptible to hair loss. It is not even uncommon for women to experience temporary hair loss due to pregnancy, but this sort of hair loss will resolve itself when the pregnancy is over. On the other hand, permanent hair loss related to heredity, harmful hair treatments or a medical condition can be a blow to a woman’s self-esteem. Fortunately, there are various medications and medical treatments that can provide a solution to permanent hair loss. This article offers some treatment options – plus tactics to disguise embarrassing hair loss in the meantime.
Step1.Understand how hair grows;2.Know that female hair loss comes from a variety of causes – some temporary, some permanent;3.Try any of the following suggested treatments:Method 1 of 4: Hair Extensions.Method 2 of 4: Women's Rogaine.Method 3 of 4: Surgery.Method 4 of 4: Natural Treatments
I hope it can help to you :)
hzy

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby kathyrose » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:03 am

I agree with hzy! Women get stressed whenever they come across hair loss even if it is temporary hair loss and this further gives rise to more hair loss due to the raised stress about the condition.
kathyrose

Have thanks: 5 times

Postby mellyricks » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:48 am

I had hair loss several years ago and it was really devastating. I had several bald spots and they were getting larger. I was compelled to seek dermatologist and she found out that I had mild alopecia. I had several scalp injections and a solution was directly applied to my scalp. After several months, my hair started to grow.
mellyricks

Have thanks: 47 times

Postby sumitahuja78 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:25 am

kathyrose wrote:Hair loss is a very common issue for men but some woman also show hair loss.Main causes linked with hair loss in women include anemia, stress, hypothyroidism, cancer, lifestyle, tight hairstyle etc. You should get medical checkups to know about the cause and then treat it successfully. If medicines do not work then hair transplants are good option for it. Hair Transplant India has been treating women for hair thinning and hair loss. Scars showing hair loss also set to grow hairs on it through hair transplants. :)

Hair loss treatments or Hair Transplant certainly is best way to treat hair loss. But It’s also important to know the causes of hair loss in men or women. The main cause of hair loss in women is alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease), tight banding and during pregnancy hair fall is common in women. Stress is the main cause of hair loss in both men and women in this case try some relaxation therapies.
sumitahuja78

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby TrueGodiva » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am

Hmmm, my hair breaks a lot so I use special leave in conditioners SPECIFIC to MY hair type.
Words by me to live by....

TrueGodiva

Have thanks: 215 times

Postby ClarckMichel123 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:37 am

Hair loss disease not normal issue because it can be major issue if the person do not get best solution to recover that problem. Hair transplant surgery which a good hair loss treatment now these days for both men and women. The results are very tremendous and no risk of any side effects after hair transplant treatment to the scalp.
ClarckMichel123

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby mellyricks » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:08 am

I am very careful with my hair and scalp now because of what happened to me. I use organic shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair and it is really good. I love shampoo with coconut oil and milk it is very mild and great.
mellyricks

Postby nehasharma5 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:32 am

hair loss is a serious problem for men and women. There are several causes of hair loss. Now there are several products, treatment, medicines are use to stop hair loss. Hair transplant is one of the best technique to stop hair loss and recover loss hair on bald area.
nehasharma5

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby mellyricks » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:29 am

Use a wooden comb or brush to reduce hair fall. I got mine from the mall in our area and I really love it. It relaxes my scalp and hair. I also love how these comb are made from a good wood.

For this post the author mellyricks was thanked by:
cesarsparks (Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 am)
Rating: 1.22%

mellyricks

Next

Return to Beauty and Fashion