Skin Care :)

Do you have questions about real life fashion and beauty? Do you have fashion ideas? Comments on new trends or simply advices you want to share with others. Here is the place to discuss real life fashion and beauty.

Skin Care :)

Postby Zadnik » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi, girls! :)
I was wondering... What's your fav skin care product? What's your daily routine when it comes to keeping skin clear and healthy?

As for me, my top fav is my Sun Protection Factor! :)
And I can't imagine doing anything else before cleansing my face, sometimes exfoliating and putting my SPF on! :D

How about you?

For this post the author Zadnik was thanked by:
hzy (Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:50 am)
Rating: 1.2%

Zadnik

Have thanks: 27 times

Re: Skin Care :)

Postby golbon » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 pm

i cant breath without my moisturiser :D and because i do believe in nature power i always use BodyShop brand products,and same as you washing the face is necessary for me ;)
golbon
Valuable Poster
Valuable Poster

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby Zadnik » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:47 am

You're right! :D Washing face is so natural like brushing teeth, yet people forget to mention it sometimes. :lol:
I usually do that before cleansing, just to make sure that all the impurities are gone.
Zadnik

Postby zmaya » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Washing face is so natural like brushing teeth, yet people forget to mention it sometimes.

True, keeping your skin clean is most important. Personally, I have oily skin and it is very important to clean it correctly. I can't imagine not to wash my face. :D

Right now I am using Nivea Visage Young collection to keep my face clear and happy. :D
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 276 times

Postby Viks » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 pm

zmaya wrote:Right now I am using Nivea Visage Young collection to keep my face clear and happy. :D

Good choice ! :D
As a real snowflake girl ^^ my skin is very sensitive and I'm very particular about cosmetics.
So far Nivea is my favorite for everything :D
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby zmaya » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 am

teal1066 wrote:Fall fashion look is related with good looks..

Every fashion or non fashion look is related with good looks. :) I've seen lot of times girls dresses up perfectly, but with greasy hair and it looked horrible. It would be better with clean face and hair and non fashionable outfit. ;)

And, something else. I don't like lot of heavy make up, so here is a tutorial on youtube. :) I found about it here on the forum. I am glad that we can exchange ideas and advices. :D

Here is the link for Michelle Phan's natural beauty make up. That nature looking make up goes with every look and I really like it. :)
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 276 times

Postby Zadnik » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 pm

teal1066 wrote:Good post this is the basic problem we all face..use moisturizer is the best sun protection..And try to stay away from sun..Wash your face regularly with face wash..Fall fashion look is related with good looks..

Couldn't disagree more about the moisture being enough to protect skin from sun's rays~ :huh:
I love using spf, and since I do, I do see a huge difference, even feel it, as strange as it may sound! :) Without it I become red like a tomato! :blush: Perhaps is mostly becouse of my super sensitive skin.

As for brands I have very few favs, I've recently found Coryse Salome - I like their stuff a lot! :wub:

It's so cool we can exchange ideas here, I love hearing about how other girls keep skin pretty! :wub:
Zadnik

Postby konxita » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:58 pm

My miracle products, which I use for yearssss...is the Clinic Soap , to wash my face, and the Tonic, also from Clinic. I can change everything else, but not that, it keeps my skin clean.

You can make an experiment. On a weekend, when you can spend a hole day without make-up, at the end of the day, clean your skin with the Clinic tonic....the cotton ball turns black!!!!...

And...exfoliate once a week!

Kisses for all
konxita

Have thanks: 5 times

Postby remembermyname » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 am

I only use glicemille for hands in winter, because all others are low quality (at least here in albania)
Cold… huh? I guess that’s just the way I am… Sorry… :D
People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame...
remembermyname

Have thanks: 9 times

Postby remembermyname » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

zmaya wrote:Right now I am using Nivea Visage Young collection to keep my face clear and happy. :D

I've seen it in a adv (polish channel) but Idk where to buy it
Cold… huh? I guess that’s just the way I am… Sorry… :D
People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame...
remembermyname

Have thanks: 9 times

Next

Return to Beauty and Fashion