Spots!

Do you have questions about real life fashion and beauty? Do you have fashion ideas? Comments on new trends or simply advices you want to share with others. Here is the place to discuss real life fashion and beauty.

Spots!

Postby Mandy_Lou » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Right well, my skin is normally beautiful and clear but when ever it is my time of month I get a million spots :| i feel ugly and want to hide until its cleared :( I go on holiday to Spain with my school in 2 weeks and want to get rid of them and make sure that when it is my T.O.M each month my skin stays as clear. Any tips?
Mandy_Lou

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Spots!

Postby zmaya » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello,

buy some cleaning tonic for young skin (be careful to read for what age it is, it is not the same for 14 year old and for 40 year old :P ) and use it regularly. Don't use cream if you have oily skin. If you really want to use some make sure it is for oily skin, but be careful creams clog your pores.

Also, keep in mind, balanced food and lot of water. So in t.o.m. try to avoid junk food and lot of chocolate and cookies. You don't have to stop eating them, just keep it lower than usual. ;) OK, that is healthy advice even if you don't have skin problems, eat healthy and drink lot of water. :)

And the third tip. Buy a corrector in the color of your skin, in pencil one would be great, you can easily place that just on the few stubborn spots. ;) Don't use any other make up during the day, it is hot and it will melt. Use corrector only on spots and if they are really visible.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 275 times

Postby mellyricks » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:34 am

I recommend you to hydrate your skin and body. Drink plenty of waters every day to have a beautiful and glowing skin. Exercise is a good way also to have a good and beautiful skin. You can also use some products with Vitamin C. Vitamin C can lighten your spots and gives you a healthy skin. I am using Essenzza Natural japanese silk facial treatment mask and I love this product because it has Vitamin c and Argan oil which hydrates my skin naturally.
mellyricks

Have thanks: 50 times

Postby barbie5555 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:04 pm

exactly drinking water is the best thing to do :smile:
Nothing is Impossible the word it self say Im'possible
barbie5555
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 614 times

Postby kathyrose » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 am

You should consult an expert in dermatology who will guide you properly for getting rid of such spots on your skin. If the spots do not eliminate through medicines then you may consult laser skin treatment for it.
kathyrose

Have thanks: 5 times

Postby mellyricks » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:50 am

Yes, Barbie drinking lots of water is the best thing to do because we don't need to spend more money by doing it. Drink at least 3 liters of water it helps us to flush the toxins in our body and it increases our metabolism.
mellyricks

Postby TrueGodiva » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:48 am

Cut down on any sugar where possible. That can cause acne and spots especially during your T.O.T.M.
Words by me to live by....

TrueGodiva

Have thanks: 217 times

Postby mellyricks » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:14 am

You have a great suggestion Godiva. Does sweets affect our skin and cause spots? I love eating sweets because I'm a chocolate lover and I find that I have spots on my face.
mellyricks

Postby mellyricks » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:37 am

barbie5555 wrote:exactly drinking water is the best thing to do :smile:

Drinking of water can help our skin and it really flushes the toxins in our body. If you are bored of drinking water alone. You can try infused water it is so refreshing and delicious.
mellyricks

Postby JaneAll » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:18 am

I think cosmetologist can help you. They are experienced in this issue
JaneAll

Have thanks: 3 times

Next

Return to Beauty and Fashion