our favorite designers..

Do you have questions about real life fashion and beauty? Do you have fashion ideas? Comments on new trends or simply advices you want to share with others. Here is the place to discuss real life fashion and beauty.

our favorite designers..

Postby Waterlillium » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi,everyone,would you like to share your favorite designers and maybe why you like them,or something else? :love: :)
Waterlillium

Have thanks: 4 times

Re: our favorite designers..

Postby Waterlillium » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:53 am

..mine is the usual.. :wub: Ferragamo,Prada,G.Ferre and from the Classics,Dior,i mean ok,what woman does not love Dior.., and Chanel,but mostly for their accessories,what else,
:wub: Gucci :love: ,especially when Mark Jacobs worked for them..Valentino very much,Armani, Dolce&Gabbana very much,especially their Star dresses..
..the French,apart from the classics,i like Guerlain very much,Spanish i like Carolina Herreras creations and her daughters..
I also like Miu Miu casual clothes very much..and everything by Stella Mac Cartney..and Donna Karan,Nina Ricci...its endless isn't it?
And i absolutely love eccentric modern desighners,my favourite is Alexander McQueen :love: ,wish he was still here with us,he was so talented and had so much to give..he not only designed clothes for his collections but also made costumes for famous ballet and other dancers,like Cylvi Guighome(sure i spell it wrong..)and other artistic performances..
Also Galliano,i love Galliano and his personality and eccentric creations,they are pure art..Vivian Westwood..i like the artistic ones,the extravagant ones..
there is also a new designer that created Beyonce's amazing jacket in the video of Telephone,its the one she wears in the hotel,for me she has never been prettier as in that video..i cannot write his name its so complicated..i will find it later on..
What else..the amazing dresses of Diane Von Furstenberg..i love that woman.. :love:
Shoes,dear god,shoes...its the all women love...,Louboutin and Jimmy Choo,i read he sold his firm to some other brand to promote it..i think its the daughter of another designer that has taken over,i'm not sure i'm right..
and of course... :wub: Luis Vuitton :wub: his everything..
and there are more,but girls,if someone is interested on this subject please do share your thoughts and feelings about the amazing people you love,who turn everyday life into art and beauty and represent our constant need for expression..
For me ALL women have fashion perception and their own unique style...even in the most remote places in the world the lovely amazing women,will always create something pretty,symbolic and unique..a shop girl,a simple farmer woman,or a woman that comes from Peru where they knit those amazing colourful clothes,each one of the ladies has made something different according to her taste and style, and unique way to express herself and create something beautiful..
the whole world is a huge palette in the hands of the incredibly talented designers,fashion lovers and people of the next door to help them find inspiration,exress themselves as to what they really like and who they are..
a friend of mine has met 8 o'clock in the morning on a street in Paris,a girl wearing a red Tutu and she said to me that she was absolutely beautiful...fashion is magic.. :wub: and ALL women in the world are fashionable.. :wub:
not to mention that you have men being doing the right job,trying to make women feel pretty and good for themselves,just like our loved Yve has said so many times and our Coco tried to make us embrace it...
i would really love it if someone shared something,anything..:unsure: i wait for you girls.. :) :wub: :love:
hugs and kisses,take care all of you<3..Lil..<3
Waterlillium

Have thanks: 4 times

Return to Beauty and Fashion