Fashion Frauds

Fun fun & More fun

Fashion Frauds

Postby Emirillia » 12 Dec 2018, 04:05

If you’ve ever heard of the games Mafia and One Night Ultimate Werewolf you’ll understand how this game works.

Gameplay:

1. Every player (minimum of 6) gets a role card
  2. Some role cards have special abilities while others are simply along for the ride(Not every role card has an ability)
  3. There will be two teams, one are the fraudsters while the others are fashion icons
  4. It is the Fraudsters job to eliminate and destroy the Fashion Icons work while it is the Fashion Icons to sentence the Fraudsters to fashion prison
  5. There will be a ‘study’ phase where the players are not allowed to communicate with everyone and a ‘design’ phase where players can communicate and try to find the Frauds
  6. During the ‘study’ phase the frauds may communicate and decide who they want to frame and send to fashion prison (other role cards will get a chance to use abilities during ‘study’ phase)
  7. Once a person is in prison they can not be freed
  8. If the teams have the same amount of players (e.g. 2 Fraudsters 2 Fashion icons) the Fraudsters automatically win

Rolecards:(The actions are only applicable during study phase)

The Fashion Police - they can check a players design (character role) to see if they are making frauds
The trendsetter - They can choose to wear another players design or there own saving that person from being sent to prison by the Fraudsters
The fashion critic - this player appears as a Fraudsters during night phase

The seamstress - This is a Fraudsters role, during study phase they appear to be a Fashion Icon to the police
The black marketer - this player can choose a player and during the Design stage, that players vote will not count (lasts one round)

The game will start in study phase but as it’s the first round, no one can use their ability. It’ll be an introduction so the Fraudsters know who their team is

I need more characters and better names for the roles, if you have any ideas let me know and if you wanna play comment below
Lady: Emirillia
ID: 4462821

For this post the author Emirillia thanked: 3
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:02) • Gaia (03 Jan 2019, 22:03) • scarlett jr. (27 Dec 2018, 20:00)
Rating: 3.61%

Emirillia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 643 times
National Flag:
Australia

Re: Fashion Frauds

Postby bearavocados » 13 Dec 2018, 04:27

Emirillia wrote:If you’ve ever heard of the games Mafia and One Night Ultimate Werewolf you’ll understand how this game works.

Gameplay:

2. Some role cards have special abilities while others are simply along for the ride(Not every role card has an ability)
  3. There will be two teams, one are the fraudsters while the others are fashion icons
  4. It is the Fraudsters job to eliminate and destroy the Fashion Icons work while it is the Fashion Icons to sentence the Fraudsters to fashion prison
  5. There will be a ‘study’ phase where the players are not allowed to communicate with everyone and a ‘design’ phase where players can communicate and try to find the Frauds
  6. During the ‘study’ phase the frauds may communicate and decide who they want to frame and send to fashion prison (other role cards will get a chance to use abilities during ‘study’ phase)
  8. If the teams have the same amount of players (e.g. 2 Fraudsters 2 Fashion icons) the Fraudsters automatically win

The Fashion Police - they can check a players design (character role) to see if they are making frauds
The trendsetter - They can choose to wear another players design or there own saving that person from being sent to prison by the Fraudsters

The seamstress - This is a Fraudsters role, during study phase they appear to be a Fashion Icon to the police
The black marketer - this player can choose a player and during the Design stage, that players vote will not count (lasts one round)

The game will start in study phase but as it’s the first round, no one can use their ability. It’ll be an introduction so the Fraudsters know who their team is

I need more characters and better names for the roles, if you have any ideas let me know and if you wanna play comment below

This sounds complicated :blink: Even so I like strategy games but if there is no prize then You may know my answer already :grin:
NAME: BEARAVOCADOS
ID: 5596711

For this post the author bearavocados thanked: 2
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:02) • Emirillia (13 Dec 2018, 06:26)
Rating: 2.41%

bearavocados

Have thanks: 169 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 14 Dec 2018, 10:23

bearavocados wrote:
Emirillia wrote:If you’ve ever heard of the games Mafia and One Night Ultimate Werewolf you’ll understand how this game works.

Gameplay:

This sounds complicated :blink: Even so I like strategy games but if there is no prize then You may know my answer already :grin:

Interesting answer Beareavocados!
I would like our members to be driven not by prizes, but by the pleasure of being part of this community and simply enjoying taking part in our activities!
Of course, compensations will be present for players, but I don't like the fact that this drives your participation in our activities.

Count me in your game Emi!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:02) • Emirillia (19 Dec 2018, 15:01)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3630 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Czarina » 14 Dec 2018, 12:13

I agree with Claudia. This is a game but not any competition. We should play it for fun not for reward. :)
@Emi: Your game seems interesting but I really didn't understand what to do?

Lady name: Czarina
Lady ID: 4102498

Club: Mermaids

For this post the author Czarina thanked: 2
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:02) • Emirillia (19 Dec 2018, 15:01)

Czarina

Have thanks: 245 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Emirillia » 19 Dec 2018, 15:03

Czarina wrote:I agree with Claudia. This is a game but not any competition. We should play it for fun not for reward. :)
@Emi: Your game seems interesting but I really didn't understand what to do?

If you want a better understanding (I feel like I explained the best I could) you can look up the game Mafia on YouTube, it's essentially a card game and it's what my game is based on (it's almost exactly the same, just different names to all the different aspects)

For this post the author Emirillia thanked: 3
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:03) • ClaudiaM25 (19 Dec 2018, 16:48) • Czarina (19 Dec 2018, 15:54)
Rating: 3.61%

Emirillia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Australia

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 19 Dec 2018, 16:50

We can give rewards both to organiser and to winner for this, seems a very interesting game! I am in!

Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:03) • Emirillia (19 Dec 2018, 17:12)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Emirillia » 19 Dec 2018, 17:15

It's also similar to the Mount Olympus game on forum, so if you played that you'll have a but of understanding

For this post the author Emirillia was thanked by:
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:03)
Rating: 1.2%

Emirillia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Australia

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 27 Dec 2018, 12:23

@Emi, if you gather enough players, I can contribute with rewards for this interesting game!

Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:03) • Emirillia (27 Dec 2018, 12:24)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby scarlett jr. » 27 Dec 2018, 12:59

i will also play!!!!!! :D :P
scarlett_jr_6
ID=3195287

_athlete_
Vaulter Forever

For this post the author scarlett jr. thanked: 2
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:03) • Emirillia (27 Dec 2018, 13:22)

scarlett jr.

Have thanks: 344 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Emirillia » 02 Jan 2019, 07:00

Well there are 2 people who want to join so 4 more to start the game

For this post the author Emirillia was thanked by:
Cammy (04 Mar 2019, 07:03)