Mount Olympus 2 - Game thread

Fun fun & More fun

Mount Olympus 2 - Game thread

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 17 May 2018, 17:31

Mount Olympus 2

The Olympians are a group of gods who ruled on Mount Olympus! They had personalities like those of humans and struggled with one another for position and power. And now they are fighting for supremacy over our forum!!

Who is going to win this?!

All characters are divided in 3 categories(good gods, neutral and villains), each with their own scope, but most important is that each character has it's own superpower!

What's the catch? The villains know each other and benefit from a hidden place where they can set up their plans!
The other gods don't know who is who, so all the other's roles are unknown, you can however start questioning each other in order to find clues when Hemera comes in play.

But who is Hemera?! It's the personification of day and one of the Greek primordial deities - she will be be available for 72 hours. During this time, discussions are opened, you should chat about who you find suspect of being an evil role, about your results and what happened during night time.
Nyx, the greek goddess of night is facilitating the actions - therefore she will rise for 24 h. This is the time when most roles use their abilities.

Hemera is trying to help good gods to save the world while Nyx is hiding under her shadown the evil doers!

When the gods come to the conclusion that a particular character may be guilty of the strike, players can vote. If enough votes are collected(majority), that character is then put on trial and sentenced to Tartarus (expelled from game).

:attention: Etiquette
- Day/Night actions should be titled "Olympus Action" and submitted to M25(me) via PM.
- When voting, please use the format "/vote [player]" in the game thread. Try to bold your votes and place them on a separate line so it is easier to see them. .
- Do not quote any messages sent privately to you by the admin, including role-cards. Paraphrasing is fine. Additionally, do not falsely quote or paraphrase any fake mod messages, or edit a moderator or other player's quote to influence the game.
- Do not edit your posts!
- Inactivity - Fail to post within 24 hours, and you will be prodded. You have 18 hours to respond to a prod before being replaced.
- Don't communicate outside of the thread with other people involved in the game. Just play the game normally.
- Have fun! - This is possibly the most important rule. It's a game and should be treated like one. Don't make the game toxic for other players, be respectful and try to enjoy yourself when playing.

Game ends when the number of villains overcomes the number of other gods involved in the game -> villains win or if the good gods eliminated all the villains/neutrals.
Characters list:

Villain gods team: -> scope: conquer Olympus and bring war and strife into the world and in our forum! Eliminate one by one the good gods! You will submit your actions by PM to M25 when Nyx is on!

Hera - All Mighty Queen of Gods - You can pick a player to find out a hint about their role.
Ares - God of War - Each night you can send one player to Tartarus (eliminate from the game).
Strife - Choose one person to frame each night.
Dyscord - Distract someone each night by going for an ambrosium drink (they are paying, don't worry :D )- This will roleblock his actions for that night.
Chaos - Choose a person (max 2, one each night!) to delete their role. If your target is eliminated during night time, their role won't be revealed to everyone, just to you (and of course, you can share it with the rest of the villains)

* If Ares is eliminated from the game, Hera takes the killing role. If then Hera dies, Strife is in line ;)

Good gods team -> eliminate the Villains and restore peace in Olympus and in the forum!! You will submit your actions by PM to M25 when Nyx is on!

Zeus - You may choose one person during the day to jail for the night. PM M25 the name of that person during the day time.
You may choose to transport that person to Tartarus. If you do not do this before the day is over - you jail no one. You may choose to send your target to Tartarus, meaning you will eliminate the god from the game.If you do that to a good god,you loose the ability to send players to Tartarus.

Athena - You can choose a player and spy on their temples during the night for any suspect activity. You will get a hint of their role. Lookout though: some charactes might be framed.

Apollo - You can pick 2 players and compare their alignment. eg. compare X with Y - they have different alignements(good vs bag gods)/ same alignment(both are good gods).Lookout though: some charactes might be framed.

Poseidon- Choose a character to eliminate from the play by sending them over the seas(eliminate them from the game). You can alienate up to 1 good god! If your 2nd target is a good god, you will go directly to Tartarus (you are eliminated from the game)

Artemis - You can pick 3 nights to hunt whoever visits you. Those gods will end up to Tartarus immediately, no matter their allignement.

Aphrodite - Distract someone each night by going for an ambrosium drink (they are paying, don't worry :D )- This will roleblock his actions for that night.

Demeter - You may choose to heal another player during the night. You will be notified if your target was attacked. You also have the option to heal yourself- but that's just once, so take care when you us it ;)

Hestia - Choose a player and see who visits him during night time.

Neutral characters - be the only ones remaining alive at the end of the game. You win alone.

Hephaistos - forge a bomb and plant it in someone's house. It will explode and kill its target. -> Your scope is to Kill everyone and transform Mount Olympus in the most famoust forgery ever made! You are immune to night attacks, therefore the villains cannot harm you during the nights.

Hermes - Put your flying boots on to make yourself immune during the nights. You can do this for only 3 nights. You will know who targetted/investigated you, but you won't find out their rolecards. Your scope is to remain alive in the last round with only one god,no matter the allignment (good or villain) -> if this happens, you get extra wings to fly/drive that god to Tartarus and you will win the game!

Dionysus -Trick the others to vote against you and get you eliminated from the game during the day. If you reach your goal , you win (no matter if good gods or villains win in the end.) You can also eliminate one of the guilty voters against you if you are eliminated.

Hades - You will receive a name of a player at the start of the game. Your target is to trick others to eliminate that player during the day. If your target is eliminated during the night, you will be eliminated from the play also. If you reach your goal, you win (no matter if good gods or villains win in the end.). You are also night imune- villains can't harm u but you can get eliminated during day.

:attention: Game ends when the number of villains overcomes the number of other gods involved in the game with villain's victory or if the villain's are all eliminated by the good gods -> good gods win.
The neutrals win if they accomplished their target or if they remain the last ones standing (depending on their role cards)

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
Clueless1 (18 May 2018, 21:07)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3321 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Mount Olympus 2 - Game thread

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 18 May 2018, 07:44

Role cards sent!

D1 has begun!
You have time until tomorrow morning 08:00 server time to see what the new roles(listed above) and players are. (there are 17 roles and 15 players -> 2 roles were not added ;) )

Players:

Clueless1 - eliminated by Ares
Emirillia
Roney Chanu
Amethist
womaninwhite
frrumussica
AnnNoor-bombed by Hephaistos - she was Poseidon
TanjaD
Sulka - Hephaistos - killed by Artemis
Tigerlily - replaced by Red
YamNaya_Adley
Avalline - eliminated by Poseidon - she was Aphrodite
Red Queen- eliminated - she was Athena but revived!
ketevank - bombed - she was Hestia
Gaia

ClaudiaM25

Red Queen (18 May 2018, 12:44)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Re: Mount Olympus 2 - Game thread - D1 has started!

Postby Roney Chanu » 18 May 2018, 08:29

Hello... Good morning fellow Gods and Goddess :D..
Let the investigation begin :P
Lady name- Chu

id= 4260496

For this post the author Roney Chanu was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (18 May 2018, 08:42)

Roney Chanu
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 958 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Emirillia » 18 May 2018, 08:36

This was done pretty quickly, I wasn’t expecting the game for like a week. I’m excited.
Lady: Emirillia
ID: 4462821
Emirillia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 410 times
National Flag:
Australia

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 18 May 2018, 08:41

Yes, I started it a bit earlier since I will leave in vacation and plan to finish it before. Hope u dont mind :D promiss i'll make up when i return :p

Red Queen (18 May 2018, 12:44)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Emirillia » 18 May 2018, 08:49

It’s no problem, you’re so organised I was just surprised at how quick we got to play again. I’m quite excited that there are more and new roles as well.
Lady: Emirillia
ID: 4462821
Emirillia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 410 times
National Flag:
Australia

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 18 May 2018, 08:56

I planned some others, but didnt have time to finish them, you can see the list of current roles involved in the game in the first post. Beware though, couple of them are not actually in game, and of course I won't tell you which ones :D

Use this day to say hi and know each other in order to have a hint for the night actions ;)
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby frrumussica » 18 May 2018, 10:11

Hey, gods! I'm so glad to see all of you again! I didn't expected this game to begin so soon, but I'm happy for it. :)

Good luck to you all!
Name: ღ Dayana ღ
Club: Purple Reigns

frrumussica

Have thanks: 353 times

Postby womaninwhite » 18 May 2018, 10:42

hiii again gods, we are alive again :biggrin:

what an interesting and dangerous new roles, this game will be more tense and interesting :)
lady: woman in white
id= 2506666

club: Beauty✿Blossoms
womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 872 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Postby Amethist » 18 May 2018, 11:26

Great to see you all again! Why don't we welcome our new players, Sulka, Avalline, and Yam. Welcome! :)

So, I guess most of us know how difficult it is during the first day. Unless someone would drop some hints. Who wants to go first? :D

And Claudia, are outfits still needed for our roles?
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 721 times

Next

Return to Forum Games